Graphic Cards Catalyst 5.6 Released ...

score increased from 2766 to 2863 in 3dmark 05 after the installtion..
intresting thing is FPS increased from 70-75 FPS to 100-105 FPS in CSS, thats quite a lot if u ask me ;)

Yippe now i can run my 9700pro @ agp 8x .Been havin via-ati blues for quite some time .Atlast with 5.6 catalyts my comp aint rebootin @8x.
I see only 8-10fps inc. in ROE though, havent tried the benchies as i was busy playin roe...Just finished it btw.

Rave said:
score increased from 2766 to 2863 in 3dmark 05 after the installtion..

intresting thing is FPS increased from 70-75 FPS to 100-105 FPS in CSS, thats quite a lot if u ask me ;)
Rave which card you got ???

and ur m/c specs too.

Rave said:
Me got a 2.8 E HT

1 gig RAM in dual channel

Int 865 GBF mobo :(

and 9800 pro 256 mb ddr2..
So no cpu or memory o/c possible on ur rig.:no:
have you thought of rectifying this situation by selling this Intel board and getting another equivalent (i865) m/b cheaply which will have some decent o/c potential. ???
The total cost to you will be in hundreds (not even thousand)
if you are interested than email me.

deejay said:
So no cpu or memory o/c possible on ur rig.:no:
have you thought of rectifying this situation by selling this Intel board and getting another equivalent (i865) m/b cheaply which will have some decent o/c potential. ???
The total cost to you will be in hundreds (not even thousand)
if you are interested than email me.
yea, wud be intrested, just PM me ur email id, or if u can send me more info about this in PM, wud be very helpful :)

@deejay: Can u help me out too somehow...?!! hav a 1.7G P4 + ASUS P4S533-MX board.. just wanna get something better so that my 9600 aint CPU-bottlenecked..!

Back