WTB CDMA Android Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheIndian

Skilled
I am looking for a CDMA Android Phone in new or like new condition.

It should be able to run on the Reliance CDMA network with or without Sim. Dual network (CDMA/GSM) or alternate network is an added bonus. Mumbai sellers preferred.

Suggestions where to buy also welcome.

+1 for CDMA . It would be helpful if you mentioned budget, there are phones from 10k to 60k . (Iphone 5s for CDMA ) ;)

Budget is not a constraint for the right phone at the right price,

+1 for CDMA . It would be helpful if you mentioned budget, there are phones from 10k to 60k . (Iphone 5s for CDMA ) ;)

I was clear, Android only, so unless Apple has switched to android, 5s is definitely not on.[DOUBLEPOST=1392811668][/DOUBLEPOST]
10 days old HTC desire 700 ?
I cannot comment without a price offer, PM me the price and other details

Budget is not a constraint for the right phone at the right price,

I was clear, Android only, so unless Apple has switched to android, 5s is definitely not on.[DOUBLEPOST=1392811668][/DOUBLEPOST]
I cannot comment without a price offer, PM me the price and other details
There was some one selling lg g2 @ 27 k , reviews are good

^ If you get a boost Moto G - it can be programmed to work with RCDMA. NV Only though, no UIM slot in that phone. Its available around 7 shipped in GEB, check it out.

Thank you for the input,

Can anyone here reprogram a MOTO G (or many of them), from Verizon or Sprint, That would be a huge bargain, we could get a bunch of them
Verizon & Sprint Moto Gs come with locked/encrypted boot-loaders, so they cant be programmed.
No idea about Boost though.

Thank you for the input,

Can anyone here reprogram a MOTO G (or many of them), from Verizon or Sprint, That would be a huge bargain, we could get a bunch of them
my Moto G - Boost is on the way. Landed cost 7259/- after 12% HDFC Coupon, will update guys after programing the same

get a boost Moto G @ GEB - 8249/- use HDFC 12% off coupon and make it effectively 7250/-, then call the i2c ppl and make sure they buy them, they refused to buy at first cos they said it wont work in India hence we wont be buying, then i had to email them telling i know it wont work and blah blah and please buy.[DOUBLEPOST=1392825763][/DOUBLEPOST]lol its even cheaper now - http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewI...oto-G-Android-Smartphone-for-Boost-Mobile-NEW

^ If you get a boost Moto G - it can be programmed to work with RCDMA. NV Only though, no UIM slot in that phone. Its available around 7 shipped in GEB, check it out.

Boost has locked spc, no way you can program it for any cdma service...
Verizon is same too

my Moto G - Boost is on the way. Landed cost 7259/- after 12% HDFC Coupon, will update guys after programing the same
Programming possible on boost and verizon moto G!!
get a boost Moto G @ GEB - 8249/- use HDFC 12% off coupon and make it effectively 7250/-, then call the i2c ppl and make sure they buy them, they refused to buy at first cos they said it wont work in India hence we wont be buying, then i had to email them telling i know it wont work and blah blah and please buy.
lol its even cheaper now - http://geb.ebay.in/g/ImportHubViewI...oto-G-Android-Smartphone-for-Boost-Mobile-NEW
^ Nope...it has an unlocked bootloader and can be programmed.
Just found out, ya both phone can be programmed to reliance cdma...

Thanks Guys, I think this is an important find for CDMA lovers,

@chetansha I look forward to hearing about your success, I have looked every where online and this is the first I am getting confirmation that it can be done. This could easily be turned into a GO or maybe even got and dumped on eBay. What is this HDFC coupon? where does one get it?

@manucitc and @JMP Any link to this, from all I could find, its not possible, eagerly waiting for @chetansha 's outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back