WTB CDMA Android Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be done for sure, I have couple of phones coming from us thru ppobox, ishop and i2cworld. Awaiting delivery

Ishopinternational order got cancelled, - seller wont ship to them it seems. I2c/GEB order is under customs clearance.

The boost model is 8 GB right ? There will be hardly any space for user apps.....I do not understand why you guys are getting it...Can someone please help me understand ?

The boost model is 8 GB right ? There will be hardly any space for user apps.....I do not understand why you guys are getting it...Can someone please help me understand ?

1) cost 7k,
2) Motorola
3) just for the heck of it.
4) there are people who don't need much storage and need good phones below 10k -'esp in the cdma segment

Not everyone uses their phones for games and useless data storage. Some just want a functional phone.

You will be hard pressed to find anything equivalent in that price point, GSM or CDMA.[DOUBLEPOST=1393260008][/DOUBLEPOST]
@chetansha So GEB order goes through? Did anyone else bought and got through. I think the OG seller wont ship more than once to the same address.
Why would they care how many phones someone buys ?

Not everyone uses their phones for games and useless data storage. Some just want a functional phone.

You will be hard pressed to find anything equivalent in that price point, GSM or CDMA.[DOUBLEPOST=1393260008][/DOUBLEPOST]
Why would they care how many phones someone buys ?
Cause these are Brand new sealed network locked phones. Ishopinternational stopped shipping of locked phones long ago.

ImageUploadedByTechEnclave Forum1393496950.636303.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back