Celebrate New Year's 1st Week with Us - |Get Best Possible Prices in Mumbai|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rahul,

Kindly quote for following:

Dell E1910 IN Widescreen LCD
Best IDE DVD Writer (please name the brand & model number)

I dont understand the point of this thread. The most useless one ever. TheITWares is not at all bothered. Tried calling him with no callback from his side, after numerous PM's. This thread should be trashed.

rushabht said:
I dont understand the point of this thread. The most useless one ever. TheITWares is not at all bothered. Tried calling him with no callback from his side, after numerous PM's. This thread should be trashed.

He may be busy. Just wait for few days. I guess that he need some to reply all PM's as his PMbox is bombarded with messages everyday :)

rushabht said:

confirmed price from his this thread...
PM'ed him for payment details, no reply.

Called Him : Dude, I'll PM you back tmrw alrite, is that fine???
Me: yeah...

After 2 days: PMed him, no reply...

Who da hell made him a registered dealer!

Hey rahul i failed to locate my earlier post . BTW can u pls quote d price of following for mumbai pickup,

Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 1GB GDDR5

spawnfreak said:
confirmed price from his this thread...
PM'ed him for payment details, no reply.

Called Him : Dude, I'll PM you back tmrw alrite, is that fine???
Me: yeah...

After 2 days: PMed him, no reply...

Who da hell made him a registered dealer!

OMG! Matter is getting serious! Rahul ji, for God's sake, REPLY SOON.

in the thread he has mentioned that he was sick, right now since viral is very prevalent in mumbai hence cut him some slack

Yes i was busy some PM's were not answered.

Sorry, what else do u want me to say or can i say

I can see some 3-4 Ppl's whos PM's i have missed or not replied its mostly not me only it may be coz they were also not very sure about their Purchase.

I don't remember everything right now but afaik , rushabt - Ur 1st Pm was replied with Prices but then u were not sure abt which LCD you wanted to buy then u had called me the next day and as far i remember i had even u some quotes on Phone too abt some LCD's. But then i guess we lost contact or may i may have missed to PM's there on.

@ Vasim - i had quoted him for like 5-6 PSU's then he asked for like 1-2 more i wanted to give the quote for that too but then i guess i again missed him.

@spwanfreak - I am very sorry i did not reply i will still give u the same for the same price actually the reason y i didn't reply coz i wasn't sire abt the Weight of the product as it was speakers and ur location is not service able by TNT so i have to chk with dtdc too regrading the same.

I advice you guys to stay calm and dnt get Hyper its only computers parts yaar its not like i have taken ur money and not replying to you:p

TheITWares said:
@ Vasim - i had quoted him for like 5-6 PSU's then he asked for like 1-2 more i wanted to give the quote for that too but then i guess i again missed him.

5-6 PSUs ?? When did i ask u for those ?? :mad:
Are bhai 1 ka to quote dede .. tab jake purchase karoonga na :p

Have been asking u for Corsair HX 850 quote ONLY since 10 days now .. still didnt get any reply frm ur side :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back