Change Windows XP Admin Password in 3 seconds!!

deejam007

Disciple
~!~!~! Change Windows XP Admin Password in 3 seconds ~!~!~!~!
Change or delete the password of Admin User. Just Run the file. Its Too Easy and 100% Working. Now Change or Delete PassWord of Any W*ndows PC.
No Need to burn it on USB or CD just Double Click on the EXE File . Too Easy By Me....see the pic..File is uploadin..:-"
Now u can change any system passrd in 4 sec,....huh :-" download now..
2w7pago.jpg

:cool2:

Code:
http://rapidshare.de/files/36476320/XP_Pass_By_Deejam.rar

are you phucking retard? lol like we'll use such .exe applications ....
please noone wants to change their xp passes within 4 secs, 30 secs isnt tht much of a waste and if your talking bout cracking thats illegal.

mods pls trash this thread.

nono .. no need to thrash the thread & who tolf you that resetting xp passwords is illegal (not using the word cracking cause it means different :p ) . .
alas i didnt download this app ...
i think u shd be in admin mode to change the password...smone confirm....else this exe would be floating arnd in all the forums...:lol:

What use is this piece of shit if u can't login to ur Desktop incase u don't remember ur Password. And if u have ur password autofed & u login & wanna reset ur password, do it from mmc ?

DO u even consider the scenarios where u will use this tool ?

The only scenario is when u are using someone's else's PC and want to change the Admin password...

But that's unethical, otherwise its of no use for legitimate purpose...

one needs to b an admin 2 change the password

instead if v r logged into admin account we can manually change the password frm control panel
CRAP !!

1. Does this require admin privileges? If so, then it is useless. If you already have administrator privileges, then you can change anyone's password anyway.

2. If you can change anyone's password even though you are not running as administrator, then you have cracked MS's security model.

It isn't illegal to determine a flaw and an exploit. Nor is it illegal to release such a piece of software. It is illegal to use it on a computer to which you are not authorised.

Back