Changing my Car...Need feedback & Comments

so u wud prefer a fiesta or verna over a honda city look wise, good joke. how come i havent seen a fiesta or verna with exterior modification?!! Srv with the option pack is the sportiest lookin car in that range

Btw look at the good side of the dicor, free massage. LOL

blackspeeder said:
so u wud prefer a fiesta or verna over a honda city look wise, good joke. how come i havent seen a fiesta or verna with exterior modification?!! Srv with the option pack is the sportiest lookin car in that range

Btw look at the good side of the dicor, free massage. LOL

LOL how many NHCs have you seen with modded exteriors? :p. Its just way too underpowered to be worth even considering.

blackspeeder said:

Looks being totally subjective, i wouldn't comment on that....Also, i dunno how old you are but I'd guess 14?

As for external mods, LOL, I'd rather be dead but seen in a vehicle that is fitted with silly lights, fake sunroofs and stckcers that proclaim 16V DOHC or even V8 on a car with a sputtery engine

I have seen idiots who destroy the sensible handling of decent vehicles by putting fake spoilers...and I'd rather be dead than seen in one of these stupidly externally modded cars....

There are very few people who actually make sensible and performance enhancing mods to their cars, and that needs a lot of time and money of which unfortunately I have neither....

Anyway, i am not too concerned abt the looks of the car as long as it performs and handles well....Both the Verna and the 1.6 fiesta though not great are certainly way better than a non VTEC NHC

Oh, and please spare me the sarcasm!

Back