Chaos got married?!!

Heartiest Congratulations Chaos!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was about time, as day by day your show-offs were getting obsolete, so you were preparing for a bigger news.

Now we should expect more show offs specially household electronics.
@all geeks who are cursing marriages, we will see 10 years down the line which geek is single :p :bleh: :tongue:, Dont behave like the fox in that kiddo tales, The Grapes are Sour.

madnav said:
wow..
one more april fool conspiracy ? :p
Nah- for real. :)
That's the reason congratulations accompanied the bday wishes in his "happy birthday" thread. :p
malhotraraul said:
DAHEZ mein mila hoga
In bad taste- if commenting on somone you don't know personally and that's all you had to say on the news. :cool2:
And you wonder why some find you rude/impolite? :bleh:

And FYI, once smitten, Chaos sir dahej dene waalon mein se hai. :cool2:
So whoever won his heart must be one hell of a female coz it's not easy to win over the heart and mind of an alpha-geek. :)
Darthcoder said:
The best thing about Bong marriages is the collective howling done by the Ladies.
Turns me on every time @_@.
Kameena... :rofl:

p.s. now waiting for similar news from H, Darklord, Apo, Sheroo, ...

Darthcoder said:
My condolences are with you Chaos.

Condolence repeat

:fakir: (Its a barat dressing not the literal meaning of emoticon)

Might be looking like this on marriage(sorry was looking for emoticon with batli did not got it)

Thanks everyone for the wishes and condolences. Doesn't seem very different compared to before - infact its a lot easier as there's a helping hand in everything. Looking back, I'm really happy that I finally said yes :p.

Bikey I'm really sorry I couldn't take your call that day. I was in the middle of some stupid ceremony when you called. I had made a note to call but forgot completely after that. Many apologies.

@malhotraraul: Your comment was in real bad taste. First of all taking dowry is a crime and personally anyone taking it would lose my respect immediately, let alone me taking anything.

Chaos said:
Thanks everyone for the wishes and condolences. Doesn't seem very different compared to before - infact its a lot easier as there's a helping hand in everything. Looking back, I'm really happy that I finally said yes :p.

And the timing was quite perfect too, as with most of your decisions in general.

You are one lucky dawg imho and all your friends must be almost as happy for you as you are. :)

Chaos said:
Bikey I'm really sorry I couldn't take your call that day. I was in the middle of some stupid ceremony when you called. I had made a note to call but forgot completely after that. Many apologies.

I saw messages by others indicating you getting married on Darky's wall and smsed bottle sir asking "Chaos getting married for real" or "TE married" like some of our other TE champs. :p

When he replied "married", i was too overjoyed and called the old number right away hoping it still worked and without even checking the time.:ashamed:

When i got no reply, i remembered reading about you heading off to some hill station and was like "uh-oh, Chaos is so gonna keel me":p,

especially since we hadn't interacted in a very long time due to my own fault of not staying in touch regularly with all my TE gurus/friends. :ashamed:

Chaos said:
@malhotraraul: Your comment was in real bad taste. First of all taking dowry is a crime and personally anyone taking it would lose my respect immediately, let alone me taking anything.

I feel he meant it in jest.

Just that he forgot to add a smiley, that some fail to at times thus causing misunderstandings and could have also congratulated Chaos uncle. :p

"Complimenting others is free but the compliments we receive are priceless." -confusious. :D

We B'lore guys still havent got a treat from the "Hermit-with-a-red-Amby". :( We took time out from our extremely busy schedules to go to some far flung village where the hermit resides, to participate in his engagement, we wish him and still no treat :( :'(

Many hearty congrats to Chaos-da for getting hiteched up. :)

Saw your comment about Phillips panel on LCD thread, but didn't realize it as my brain was mostly focused on that panel you got. But nevertheless, best wishes for your married life. Cheers!

Nikhil said:
We B'lore guys still havent got a treat from the "Hermit-with-a-red-Amby". :( We took time out from our extremely busy schedules to go to some far flung village where the hermit resides, to participate in his engagement, we wish him and still no treat :( :'(

Heh will happen just gimme some time to get the house back in order. Its a mess right now :p.

Back