WTB Chasis Fans + CPU coolers

Status
Not open for further replies.

vercetti

Skilled
Hey Guys,
Looks like some of my cheap chasis fans have given up (loud noise and erratic RPM's).
Also, stock 3570k cooler sucks.

So, I am looking at the below:
Great 120-140mm Chasis Fans (budget 300-600 per fan)
CPU cooler (budget 800-1500)

Ofcourse - budget is flexible

@mav2000 .........@#$%#$@#!$
Anyways...Can u PM me what fans with approximate cost?

the 3570k is doung 38-42 degrees on stock and no load and thats worrying me. Also, its going around 70+ degrees in prime 95 (again at stock speed) :( :([DOUBLEPOST=1373009008][/DOUBLEPOST]So, As of now I am using the comp for HD movies and browsing

Buy a new cpu cooler hyper 212...its awesome and rocks for its price...u will be easily able to overclock urs to 4.3-4.4ghz under 60-65C load prime95...

Hyper 212 is for 2150-2300...check for best prices and get that

I was using the Hyper 212 EVo to pump my E7300 to 4Ghz...>Sold it for peanuts.
So looking for a secondhand hyper 212 now:(

Buy a new cpu cooler hyper 212...its awesome and rocks for its price...u will be easily able to overclock urs to 4.3-4.4ghz under 60-65C load prime95...

Hyper 212 is for 2150-2300...check for best prices and get that

I have quite a few...a couple of red CM blademasters, 2 more CM turbine fans and 2 antec quite fans....take your pic.

i have told u that one guy is ready to take the remaining fan, if u want more than 2 there may be some problem regarding availability .
how can i sell to other when we r in conversation for 2 fans. i will mail u the pics.

Ok..was confused as u mentioned that "they were sold"...Let me know...will wait for ur updates

i have told u that one guy is ready to take the remaining fan, if u want more than 2 there may be some problem regarding availability .
how can i sell to other when we r in conversation for 2 fans. i will mail u the pics.

Replied...
Just to reconfirm... lengthening the cables will not impact the performance; and box and screws, though u haven't given the pics...I am assuming that these wuld be supplied

yes length will not affect the performance , u will get the box and screws, i will send u the pics. of packaging process before shipping of fans to u and after your ok for every thing i will ship the fans to u.
100% transparent deal :)

pics. of packaging process and videos of 140mm fans mailed to vercetti . fans shipped through DTDC tracking details pmed.[DOUBLEPOST=1373977795][/DOUBLEPOST]have u seen ram cooler?

@mav2000 I am taking some of ur fans:)

Bump for a deadly CPU cooler...my CPU temps are rising to 70-80 Degrees at stock with prime 95 :( (i5 3570k)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back