Cheap and reliable Courier service to US.

paroxy

Disciple
Guys,
Need a cheap and reliable courier service to send my zagg shield for replacement. Needs to reach the location by 25 days...and shouldn't be very expensive. Im in hyderbad so which is the best option i have in shipping???

I would recommend using at least a decent option like DTDC if what you are sending across is valuable/important. Easy to track, and safe.

Other than that, the International Speed post will be the cheapest i guess.

Go for International speed post. For US it will be good rates i suppose. I have even gt few clothes and snacks here through this was delivered in less than a week.

If you send the item by yourself, the risk of item getting stuck with customs will be there. So try contacting KMD for this. Though he might charge you some more bucks, but will get it for sure.....

You can with DTDC, they use DHL for international couriers and it costs much less compared to what DHL would charge you.

I shipped 3 rakhi's with 3 greeting card on behalf of my sister to US for ~Rs.850 a few months back..

Which ever company you choose, just put the shield in an envelope and tell them its just a letter.

Back