cheap dvd player with usb

downgamers

Disciple
my first priority is it should be able to play movies from a pen drive(formats atleast avi, mp4 and wmv optional )
next 5.1 audio output
some players dont recognize hdd's,but play files from a pendrive

so please suggest any player

u need the one which has a screen also

or a simple dvd player

or get a mitashi dvd player from homeshop18.com for around 2k

comes with 6 months sellers warranty.

with cash on delivery option

it has 5.1 channel support plus a usb port plays all fornats avi xvid divx

this is the cheapest u can get

or more cheap than this try locally at ur place

http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/p-Electronics-S-Home-Q-Audio/Video-S-Mitashi-Q-MPEG4-Xvid-Q-DVD-Q-Player-Q-with-Q-USB-Q---Q-36S3B/Home_Online-pI_19081-clI_2-cI_949-pCI_913-

If you are going to watch your movies with subtitle then don't go for the local ones. I have a philips as well as koryo (local) but using the koryo for now as philips player's lens has gone weak. The philips displays subtitles really well and they are easy to read, but the koryo's subtitle display is pathetic. Moreover, it doesn't support idx subtitle format.

So, my suggestion is that you go for philips. Can't say for other branded ones since i haven't had any xperience with them.

mohit preet thanks for the suggestion
yes i need a player without screen
i read an article recently which stated that within a year the blue ray dvds are gonna get a lot cheaper,so going for philips or any branded one now is not an advisable thing,and moreover most branded players wont play all the formats

downgamers said:
mohit one more thing does it recognize a usb hard disk,coz some players cannot read drives over 8gb capacity

i dont know whether it reads hdard disks are not

read the info on the home page i gave u the link

i think mitashi is preety good company

moreover homeshop18 products r quite good in their quality not like the ebay stuff.

have personl experience shopping at homeshop18.very good . no worries at all

its nicely packaged and quick delivery as well

plus 6 months mitashi warranty

its a steal at this price

no so cheap like 1.2k and not so costly also

it plays most of d formats

plus 5.1 also

so go for it :hap2: :hap2: :hap2:

Back