Cheap Gaming Mouse Pads ^_^

ComradE_BeaN

Skilled
For gaming enthus' with small budget... i got a news...^_^

I own a MX518 & was looking for a small budget mouse pad....tried several pads ranging from rs.15 to rs.90 :lol:...& i had a oold cloth pad (~5 yrs ) & which still rawks....
well cuttting the crap..

visit the site below:
Logitech MX518 - Review, Specs, Prices

& check out the pic in which they showcase mx 500,510,&518...& read the pad name...'sUrFACE 1030'
review below:
people in internet reviews talk abt this 1030 to be huge pad....the one i got was pretty small....equal to the pic on the mX mouse comparo..

mine is small...i think its' fake...but it doesnt matter as long as does the job of a good mouse pad...recently in the lan party i was trying this pad against the Steelpad...(that hunt3r owns)..& i must say this is a BIG bang for the cost...:hap2: :clap:

below is the pic of the pad i own ;)

The shopkeeper was calling this pad as 'anti static mouse pad' :S

guess the cost of this mouse pad...? :p
Cost------------------------>rs.50

hey is it necessay to use a mouse pad..i always tht they were only for ball-mouse..... since i ve got an optical mouse.. i have stopped using a a mouse pad.. will it cauz any harm to the mouse or some problem ??

^if u dont use a mousepad the feet of the mouse will ger ***ed..& a good mouse pad makes your mouse glide .....

the COMBO of Karan during lan party was too good....i could practically...move the mouse to a distance with my finger by just touching it....:D...

can somebody plz get me this ???????

thanks in advance.

i hv icici and will make an instant transfer of 100 bucks to ur account for the mousepad + shipping.

Back