Cheap Gaming Mouse Pads ^_^

could anybody who bought this mosuepad from mumbai for 20-30 bux post a pic of what it looks like , if possible, wanted to see differences in appearance.

coz the OG one sells for $20 n up so 20-30 bux matt wouldnt be the same i guess

SoulFire said:
could anybody who bought this mosuepad from mumbai for 20-30 bux post a pic of what it looks like , if possible, wanted to see differences in appearance.

coz the OG one sells for $20 n up so 20-30 bux matt wouldnt be the same i guess

lol cletus. think sometimes na. this is not the original func. the original func is not cloth. it is a hard surface.
this is just 1 local guy here in mumbai who makes these pads & sells them & is using the name func.

duh i know that, so if this is cloth then wuts the diff, so many cloth mousepads out there sheesh :p

OT:btw wuts the cheapest hard surface mousepad available?

I BOUGHT THIS MOUSE PAD FROM LAMINGTON ROAD FOR 20 BUCKS EACH, ANY ONE INTERESTED PM ME, I HAVE 2 EXTRA MOUSE PADS, PIC IS POSTED BELOW

my.php

^^ that also is not the fake func. that pad isnt good. all pads that have handrests are 1 of the worst pads. handrest for mousepads was 1 of the worst idea of all time.

i actually found having the rest quite beneficial unless u dance around with ur mouse , i just vump up the sensitivity n speed n move my hand from left to right for a full move from left 2 right on the screen

btw this asus mouse pad has some leaking probs but the mouse surface is damn good, the mouse is pretty sensitive and slides damn well with quite less friction

Back