Cheap gaming mouse recommendations

calvin1719

Mostly harmless.
Adept
Evening people!

I've gone through about 1 mouse per year over the past 5-6 years, and no matter what I buy, it ends up malfunctioing very quickly. I've used Razer, Logitech, Corsair, Asus, and none of them have lasted.

So now I'm just looking to buy a cheap af mouse and throw it when it stops working. Does anyone have any recs?

What I absolutely need -
  • Ambidexterous - no ergonomics
  • no mouse acceleration or angle snapping etc..
  • at least 3 buttons - left click, right click, and middle click and a good solid scroll wheel.
  • 1000 hz polling rate
What is good to have - mouse 4 and 5 buttons on the side, DPI switch
What I don't care about - high DPI, other buttons

Grip pref - claw
Size pref - mid size I think. The Asus M4 Air Tuf fits my hand pretty well.
Shape - I like the M4 air shape but my favourite is the old Razer Abyssus v2

I'd appreciate any recs or any info on brands to avoid. Thanks!

Hmm. Thanks but I was more looking at a use and throw ~500 mice. I know they're not going to be fantastic, but need to know if they have sensor issues like acceleration/angle anapping/prediction etc.

Evening people!

I've gone through about 1 mouse per year over the past 5-6 years, and no matter what I buy, it ends up malfunctioing very quickly. I've used Razer, Logitech, Corsair, Asus, and none of them have lasted.

So now I'm just looking to buy a cheap af mouse and throw it when it stops working. Does anyone have any recs?

What I absolutely need -
  • Ambidexterous - no ergonomics
  • no mouse acceleration or angle snapping etc..
  • at least 3 buttons - left click, right click, and middle click and a good solid scroll wheel.
  • 1000 hz polling rate
What is good to have - mouse 4 and 5 buttons on the side, DPI switch
What I don't care about - high DPI, other buttons

Grip pref - claw
Size pref - mid size I think. The Asus M4 Air Tuf fits my hand pretty well.
Shape - I like the M4 air shape but my favourite is the old Razer Abyssus v2

I'd appreciate any recs or any info on brands to avoid. Thanks!
Does Logitech G102 fit your needs?

Does Logitech G102 fit your needs?
Sort of. That is one of the mice I've had to discard over the past couple of years. In fact I got a warranty replacement on it and that went kaput as well. I like the mouse mostly, but with the shit quality logi has these days I'm not willing to spend even 1200 bucks on it. If it was around 600 I would probably keep buying and throwing them.

Actually, I still have my original 2007ish Abyssus, and everything on it works except the cable got burnt in a minor fire caused by an extension cord. I also have a later Abyussus, the updated shape, and that doesn't work properly.I think I'll try swapping their cables and see if I can get the old one functional again.

Back