Cheap VR headset for my smartphone

yasho2249

Recruit
Not really sure where to post this,anyways am looking for a cheap gear VR headset for my Sony Xperia T2 ultra(D5322). My main concern is the phone's large size. The dimensions are 165.2 x 83.8 x 7.7 mm and the other thing is I don't understand why the prices vary soo much. Don't know much about them though. Can someone suggest me some gear headsets?
Thank you

Your handset supports google cardboard. So, you can look for any google cardboard compatible headset. I personally use lenovo ANTVR headset and like it very much. It is a bit expensive though.

Not really sure where to post this,anyways am looking for a cheap gear VR headset for my Sony Xperia T2 ultra(D5322). My main concern is the phone's large size. The dimensions are 165.2 x 83.8 x 7.7 mm and the other thing is I don't understand why the prices vary soo much. Don't know much about them though. Can someone suggest me some gear headsets?
Thank you

Try your luck with the OnePlus VR sale at 1 rupee on Amazon! Good luck with that! Otherwise, you could get a Lenovo VR headset too. Did you try looking up a few VR headsets on EBay?

Back