WTB Cheap wireless mouse

codelad

Disciple
Looking for a wireless mouse. Meant for an 8-year old, so am looking for something no-frills and cheap. Preferably branded and decently built.

Kindly PM offers. Thank you.

why not get this?
OR

In all honesty you can't go wrong with the ones I gave because well just look at the ratings and reviews. A used one here would cost you about 300-500 ballpark after shipping and not to mention mouse has wear on the buttons (limited life) I'd much rather buy new one but it's your choice. You can buy from @ibose I've dealt with him earlier so can recommend as I had good experience.

In all honesty you can't go wrong with the ones I gave because well just look at the ratings and reviews. A used one here would cost you about 300-500 ballpark after shipping and not to mention mouse has wear on the buttons (limited life) I'd much rather buy new one but it's your choice. You can buy from @ibose I've dealt with him earlier so can recommend as I had good experience.
Of course, I do believe yours were good recommendations. What I meant was that any mouse is unlikely to last long when handled by a fiddly 8-year old (but kids often surprise you, and you never know), and I'd much rather that it be something inexpensive. Have messaged @ibose - if something doesn't work out, I'll pick one from your list and be done with. Thank you.

Back