cheapest cost to buy computer hardware in heavy quantity (anywhere in Idia)

amar7

Disciple
Hi guys,

me and few of my friends wants to open an online computer shop :) since we are unemployed ;)

Can you please advice us from where can we get stuff in bulk with minimum cost ?? It can be anywhere in India... I think it will be cheap in mumbai or kolkata (because of the docks ;) ).. Any suggestion would be a great help.

Thanks

I think the cheapest computer stuff market might be Nehru Place- of course contacts in market and bulk orders would matter for getting best rates. I think being near docks would not matter so much.

I would suggest you act as the online sales channel of some of the players in the city you are in. That way, you don't have to worry about the investment in buying the hardware, but can take a small share of the profits. Once you get the sales rolling, you can move into procurement yourself.

nit_the_techie said:
you can contact any of the dealers on TE . they will surely give you stuff at discount price if you buy in bulk quantitity
They are certainly not cheap.

Also, he need to quote price competitive to them, so TE dealers option doesnt sound well

ashvarybabul said:
They are certainly not cheap.

Also, he need to quote price competitive to them, so TE dealers option doesnt sound well
Exactly!! How can i get those from TE dealers?? The full process will become so costly! they will charge shipping cost.. then again we will send and shipping cost will again be added... We won't get any profit :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Party Monger said:
You are opening a shop? then get it from the distributors man!!
Yes tats what we will do.. Actually we want those in huge quantity!! Right now, we need at-least 200 separate hardware items(from pendrives to printers) per day. Got some really good contacts and recommendation for the startup ;)

The question is, where are the cheapest dealers? kolkata/mumbai/bangalore/chennai? We can get the stuff from anywhere without much trouble :)

And will we get any good special discount from national courier operators like Gati/DTDC ??

thanks

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I don't think cost of items in S.P. road (Bangalore) is the cheapest.... :(

^^

If people in online forums knew where to get cheapest, they will be buying from them instead of TE dealers. Dont think ull get exactly what u want from online forums.

Back