CPU/Mobo Cheapest DDR3 based AMD board

lostprophets said:
I've noticed 30-40% increase in performance since upgrading to am3/ddr3 setup. u should upgrade now to ddr3 as there are few great ddr3 mobos available...

Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P - 6k
Gigabyte 785GMT-UD2H - 5.9k
Asus M4A785TD-V EVO -6.7k
MSI 785GM-E51 -4.6k
MSI 785GM-E65 -5.6k

You could always get 1gb/2gb ddr3 module now and then get another later when ddr3 prices goes down to ddr2 level which is very much possible in next 6 months
buy either of the bold mobos

one's the best....the other...well the best vfm.

sushantV said:
hey continuing to the same topic, can someone suggest the cheapest FULL 16x Crossfire capable AMD board with DDr3 support ?

Asus M4A78T-E - 8.5k

Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P - 12k

Asus M4A79T-DELUXE - 13k

Udit said:
Asus M4A78T-E - 8.5k

Gigabyte GA-MA790FXT-UD5P - 12k

Asus M4A79T-DELUXE - 13k

Thanks Udit. The Asus seems to be good but what i guess its only two RAM slots. What if I buy a triple channel memroy ? I won't be able to use it ...right ?

sushantV said:
Thanks Udit. The Asus seems to be good but what i guess its only two RAM slots. What if I buy a triple channel memroy ? I won't be able to use it ...right ?

only core i7 makes use of triple channel.:) I think

and can any1 give me the link for MSI brd price in India(online Indian site will do)

^^

That means I'll have to sell the one I'll get in the tripl channel RAM ?

My friend (who is returning from the US) is bringing me a 6GB triple channel set (Patriot 1333MHz CL7), which I intend to use with Phenom II X4 810. If I buy this board now, I guess I'll have to sell the third stick.

as dominator sujested erlier biostar 785 a3 ddr3 is the best chepest mob @4.6k
also msi one is not that good (msi 785 e51 ) becuse it dont hav solid capicitors and side poert memory :cool2:

For those who are on Tight budget........Cheapest DDR3 AMD board is

Behold the Puny

MSI GF615M-P33 @ 3.5k

And biostar 785 A3 +is 5.8k or so

Back