Cheapest DX10 Card - MSI 8800GTS 320mb for 14k

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnz

Adept
here we go. title says it all :)
MSI 8800GTS 320mb gfx card going for just 14k.
brand new and unused, extra card shipped in to me from s'pore.
complete boxed package with standard accessories.
friend decided to take my 8800GTX instead, so i've got an extra GTS 320mb on my hands now.

no local warranty, but 2yrs warranty from s'pore.
i can rma for you whenever i head home.

going for a non-neg price of 14k plus shipping for non-mumbai buyers.
cheapest DX10 card you can find on TE already.
any lower and i'm gonna have to ignore your posts/PMs :bleh:

cheers

Vivek Punjabi said:
@Burnz, i guess u changed the 13k in line 2 to 14k.....i guess that was an original typo?
vivek

yes it was a typo.

thread title originally stated correctly as 14k.

card has been reserved.

Vivek Punjabi said:
No problem...but seems a little unfair, since i responded with an intent to purchase First.
Vivek
i understand.. but i think it's only fair to reserve it for the first buyer who confirms at the asking price isn't it?

i had replied to your first PM that the asking price is 14k, but u replied to indicate u wanted it at 13k. while there was a typo originally in the 2nd line of my post, but my title clearly stated 14k from the start.

minor misunderstanding, but thought it's important to clarify.

well just in case ur first buyer turns down and vivek gets angry and gets out....remember i am there for ur card...by the way have also PMed you...

ok my friend is ready to buy this.. can you pm me or catch me on msn?? we can complete the deal today maybe even right now!

debabratad said:
well just in case ur first buyer turns down and vivek gets angry and gets out....remember i am there for ur card...by the way have also PMed you...

got your PM bro. will keep u in the queue for the card if deal falls through.

vivek's first up though.

anyway just a heads up, might have a 2nd 8800GTS 320mb up for sale in a month :)

thats also some good news..because hopefully i see no reson of me getting this card...and guess what next time i might be just in ur city to take it from u...

This is freaking awesome deal..!!!!
You could have easily sold the card for 20-22k, without any probs, It would still have been a great deal.

kniwor said:
You could have easily sold the card for 20-22k, without any probs, It would still have been a great deal.

well, i'm not here to make a buck.

the card cost me 14k in s'pore, so i just wanna recover my cost and at the same time give a decent deal to other TE folks.

mods, pls close this thread.
buyer has already transferred the payment to me (that was fast).
done deal :)

@Vivek, you're first up on the list for the next 8800GTS 320mb which i hope to put on sale at the end of this mth. keep u posted if u're still keen.

kniwor said:

You could have easily sold the card for 20-22k, without any probs.

20-22k ? why ? Its available for 20k in India with 3 years warranty and with some free goodies. And I am talking about Zebronics / BIG. And ya that price was when it was launched. Its even lesser now maybe.

burnz said:
well, i'm not here to make a buck.
the card cost me 14k in s'pore, so i just wanna recover my cost and at the same time give a decent deal to other TE folks.

It's not about making buck or anything, u have a thing that has a certain value here, and it is only natural you sell it at that price, afterall you took the pains to get the thing here.....it's ur choice in the end. Nevermind. congrats.

@Mohit
Hey thanks for the update man, I'll check out. Thanks a lot.

Mohit said:
20-22k ? why ? Its available for 20k in India with 3 years warranty and with some free goodies. And I am talking about Zebronics / BIG. And ya that price was when it was launched. Its even lesser now maybe.

agree. local zebronics brand 8800GTS 320mb is also going for 19,999.

but 14k is still a decent deal on a MSI card, considering it's new and unopened ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back