Cheapest pocket friendly a4 printer

a_t_u_l

Disciple
Hi
Need an a4 printer b/w or colour but not laser as my inverter doesnt support. Need a budgeted and pocket friendly for very low volume prints.
If wifi, it would be great.

The model ip2870s the catridge cost for both b/w and colour comes to 1400, am i checking it right.

Any model with wifi option.

All the cheapest ink jet printers have ink cartridges that cost 500+ per cartridge. And the ink dries up in a year. So in 3 years or so you end up paying cost of printer for ink. If you want long lasting ink, get a b/w laser printer. The toner will last long. It's just powder so it won't dry up like ink.

All the cheapest ink jet printers have ink cartridges that cost 500+ per cartridge. And the ink dries up in a year. So in 3 years or so you end up paying cost of printer for ink. If you want long lasting ink, get a b/w laser printer. The toner will last long. It's just powder so it won't dry up like ink.
CISS? printers from brother and aftermarket kits are like 600

Yup, a good CISS kit will save a lot of money compared to buying original ink. Get good quality inks. If inks are bad, the cartridge head will get clogged up and wont work.

I already have a laser printer, the problem is that it doesnt work in inverter in absence of electricity. So looking for ink tank printer with wifi.

Back