Cheat Engine - Double your download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faraz said:
For me yes the software did showed increased speed but the time taken for the download was same.
Don't you guys think that's the trick?? It shows increased speed but doesn't actually increases it, as the time taken is same.

This can be verified by the response in the thread posted by @esantosh

Is this just manipulating the download speed? I mean someone above posted, it took him the same time to download the file even otherwise.

Meh can't be bothered when BSNL 3G is around. I am more than happy with 250kBps download speeds. :p

It just cheats the Download Speed indicator. Your file will still download at the same speed as it always did ... :lol:

And what happened to all the techies here?? C'mon guys use you tech sense, there is no way out to get more speed than your link speed. Yes some tweaks are possible with some change in values in hardware / protocol level, but surely it can't be double / triple or so.

link reported, it links to illegal stuff including pirated movies, cracked software, etc as cited by virus32win

@OP No hard feelings, just a suggestion, don't try these random softwares, rather use your tech sense, otherwise you'll end up with viruses which can lead to data loss and more bad level :(

Suggesting from personal experience.

Be careful what you all post in the forum. Links to warez sites are certainly not appreciated. Cleaned the thread for now.

Okay guys I will tell you from side of story. There is a trick to increase your speed. And it seriously works. I am not lying. Earlier I used to get download 30-35 Kbps speed in uTorrent. After using my trick I started getting 200-240kbps and movies started downloading in just one hour ! Thanks to my dad who told me the trick :hap2:.

So here's the trick : [Please don't tell anyone, exclusively for TE Members, Please, otherwise if lots of people start using this, then it might stop working. So please...]
Change your ISP plans biatches :bleh:

avi said:
Okay guys I will tell you from side of story. There is a trick to increase your speed. And it seriously works. I am not lying. Earlier I used to get download 30-35 Kbps speed in uTorrent. After using my trick I started getting 200-240kbps and movies started downloading in just one hour ! Thanks to my dad who told me the trick :hap2:.

So here's the trick : [Please don't tell anyone, exclusively for TE Members, Please, otherwise if lots of people start using this, then it might stop working. So please...]

OMFG IT WoRKED!!

avi said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: nice trick BTW

YIEao.gif

Quoting from the link of the site itself...
It is a cheat after all...
You can change the values in the memory of your own PC.
It means that the values you see displayed will be changed to the way you like it. But, it does not mean that your download speed actually increases.
You need to buy a faster internet connection for that. Or, if you're already on a fast connection, you need to connect to more peers that have data that you want.

I want the cheat that gets me 30-35kbps on torrents on a 256kbps connection. The best I've ever gotten is 26-28kbps.

chiron said:
I want the cheat that gets me 30-35kbps on torrents on a 256kbps connection. The best I've ever gotten is 26-28kbps.
Cheat your dad into upgrading your present ISP then.

chiron said:
a 256kbps connection will theoretically give you a 32kBps speed. Part of that is required for headers/overheads required to carry out the communication. The speed for torrents is pretty normal as those carry their own headers/overheads too. If you check direct http downloads then they will be faster than torrents.

this cheat will not increase your speed but help you enjoy the speed you get.

Its pathetic that people believe in this shit thing , people need to get some tech skills.

ok guyz maybe i was wrong

atleast i got to know something from you all

will report this thread to the mods for the techenclave clean up

I saw this thread yesterday and didn't post in it coz I felt that this thread would get deleted soon enough... :lol:

Surprisingly, this thread is still running with ~ 38 Posts and I couldn't help but post here now... This is not gonna work....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back