Cheat Engine - Double your download speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gannu said:
Cheat your dad into upgrading your present ISP then.
^^ like I did :p

@OP this is theoretically impossible , unless you are not hitting the max cap in your Internet you cannot increase your speeds . Max cap can be found out by dividing your speed by 8 ( we think 2 Mbps is 2 mega bytes per second but actually is 2 mega bits per second and 8bits = 1 byte ... Yep we all get pwnd by our ISPs )

If you are not hitting your max cap , then the software can help you (maybe ) by linking you to seeds/peers faster by increasing your priority maybe

E.G. I have a 4 Mbps connection and my downloads run at 400kbps and I use the software and start getting downloads at 510 Kbps which is possible but it cannot become 700 Kbps

Also remember there are fluctuations in your max speed , it can become 6 Mbps some times or it could go very low ( I remember I got a Download speed of 25'mbps once , yes DOWNLOADING ON TORRENT SPEED )

Think of it as a highway with a speed limit , your isp sets the amount of cars passing at a single instance ( imagining the speed is constant ) , the lesser distance results in lesser time , this is the ping . But at the end once the inflow starts they get a specific amount of cars coming in is fixed ( the max amount of cars that can come side by side is your speed )

Yep that was a wierd example and I am guessing nobody will understand it but none the less you cannot exceed you cap unless it's a normal fluctuation on ISPs side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back