Cheated by click2recruitment.com

Report them to those 'ethical' hacking groups who will DoS them and then hack the crap out of the site. Maybe steal some money from them too.

The seedha way doesn't always work...

Report them to those 'ethical' hacking groups who will DoS them and then hack the crap out of the site. Maybe steal some money from them too.

The seedha way doesn't always work...
Anyway can you help OP with those ethical XXXX groups ?
DOS ?
Steal money from them ?

Request to delete my reply and topic i quoted too..

My wife asked this guy to send a confirmation email stating that an amount of Rs.23244/- has been paid when he asked for an additional Rs.12,390. He did send this email expecting that the additional amount of Rs.12,390 would be paid. He has sent this email from @mail.com domain and when my wife asked him to send the email from his official email, he refused stating that this is his email id.

Now I showed this to the bank authorities but they were not much impressed. They stated that this is not much of a proof for any fraud happening and it is simply an acknowledgment. I have not yet gone to the cops with this email but I am sure they will not be much helpful. I have uploaded the email.

Attachments

• confirmation.pdf
    12.5 KB · Views: 194
^ yeah, its no use. It has no company letterhead or address etc so it cant be used. But I think if you can screenshot company address from their website and tell police that there is no company at that address in reality they will take matter seriously. File FIR against this person who took money and not the company. Say he fraudulently took money in name of company. So police will file fir against him or unknown person for fraud. If you have fir copy, then bank might give back the money.

First of all the English in the attachment is totally village side, unprofessional and without proper grammar at all. This sure aint any recruitment firm but a scam scandal firm.

Two more such fake scam job portals.

Source: TOI

On September 9, 2015, Aggarwal got an e-mail from clickjobs.com asking for his resume. A person named Dolly called him up and asked him to deposit Rs 2000, which he did on August 19, 2015. Subsequently, he was asked to deposit Rs 4,500 and Rs 5,850, to which he complied.

Aggarwal was again asked to deposit an "initial tax" of Rs 11,000 to another website, jobspeed.com, which the former website official identified as a sister company.

Back