Other Cheated by Tata Docomo outlet

Here is the email I received from listen@tatadomo.com and my whole conversation with them:
*****************************************************************************************************
Hello!

Greetings from Tata Docomo.

Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.

This is with reference to your email dated 01-09-14 regarding Micro SIM concern for your Tata Docomo Mobile number 902******2.

We value your feedback and forwarding the same to the management. We are an organization committed to our customers with the objective of making the association a memorable and mutually rewarding one.

I would like to inform you that, sincere apologize from our agent end and the same we can assure that the same will never be repeated again in future and the feedback will be shared to the agent and further action will be taken as per your complaint.

However being a loyal customer of Tata Docomo an amount of Rs.51/- has been successfully credited to your account as goodwill with the docket number ABAL12*******3 on 01-09-14

We appreciate the trust you have shown on us and we would like to thank you for the same.

If there is anything else that you want to share with us, we are all ears. You can call us at 1860-266-5555 or write to us at listen@tatadocomo.com.

Assuring you of our best services at all times.

Take care!
Naveen,
Customer Care -Tata Docomo.

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 2014-09-01 19:22:59.0
To : "nodal.mum@tatadocomo.com" <nodal.mum@tatadocomo.com>
Cc: null
Subject: Cheated by Tata Docomo outlet/gallery~~M20027515
[Note: Please don't change the subject for internal tracking purpose and immediate action.

Hi,

I'm a Tata GSM Prepaid user since June 2011. I'm very satisfied by your service until today. I bought a new cell which supports the new Micro SIM and my Sim being 3 years old now could not be cut to a micro sim hence I decided to visit nearest Tata Docomo outlet to get a micro sim for my existing number.

Before that I already had already spoken with the Customer cares representatives and they told me I will be charged Rs. 49/- for a new sim.

I visited at,

TATA DOCOMO,
White House Bldg.,
M.G.Road,
Opp. Dena Bank,
Kandivali (W),
Mumbai- 400067

The representative there first told me he got no Micro sim at the moment. Then he said GSM Prepaid users doent get any such replacements of Micro sim cards.
Then I argued a bit he said he will do that on his own risk etc. and issued me a Postpaid sim and charged me Rs. 100/-. and gave no receipt. Rs. 100/- because I was issued a Postpaid sim on which my existing number will be transferred and activated as prepaid.

I kept saying that this is very fishy and you shouldn't overcharge me but he kept insisting and kept saying that I'm given a postpaid sim hence the charge.

This is clear cheating and is not accepted. On returning home I again explained the scenario to customer care and they said I have been overcharged for no reason and assured we issue micro sims for every user and they requested me to contact higher authority in this matter.

No matter my sim was activated immediately with all services retained as is but I want my overcharged amount back which comes to Rs.50/- as I paid him Rs.100/-.

If such incidents happen, where shall we user trust and go??
Hence requesting you to look into this matter ASAP and issue me my refund overcharged amount.

Regards,

Cell: 902*****2

Yes, off late it depends on the situation. My cousin bro lost is docomo sim card in yr 2012 at home itself and he went to the gallery with documents and not much questions asked he was issued a new sim without an FIR. Though I never believed him but then started coz many such docomo incidents came in light.

And that day when I was at that looting outlet, there was a couple who lost their sim and got all documents but no FIR so they were made to run from pillar to post and they were waiting for more than 2 hrs and still even after I let the place.

Back