ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO

Motherboard -

ASRock X570 Steel Legend

Asus ProArt B550-Creator

Asus ROG Strix B550-E Gaming

Need only one motherboard.

Monitor -

Acer XZ306CX 29.5 Inch (74.93 Cm) Ultrawide 21:9 Curved 1500R Curve

This would be much easier to see if you put it in a table. Anyway, I'll let you know what you need to check so that you can check for yourself on any part:
  • Check the socket used by the CPU. For your selected processor, 5700x, it's AM4. Make sure the motherboard says Socket AM4 as well. For Intel, it will be something like LGA1700. Usually the motherboard's manufacturer page will clearly list out the supported processors.
  • Check the max length of GPU supported by the cabinet. A 3-fan card needs at least 320mm clearance. GPU length specification will be available on the GPU page. Cabinet specifications will also specifically list maximum length supported for GPU and AIO radiator.
  • Check the Power supply. Go to this website called Outervision power calculator and select your components. Whatever Outervision suggests, multiply that by 1.5. Your PSU wattage should be at least that much. So if Outervision says 430-watt, get at least 650-watt.
  • Check the RAM generation. Ryzen 5000 series supports only DDR4, Ryzen 7000 series supports only DDR5. Intel 12th-14th gen support both DDR4 and DDR5, so you'll need to be careful about which one your selected motherboard supports.
  • Check that your selected CPU cooler comes with proper mounting brackets for your selected motherboard. This is usually not a problem if you're buying new, more of a concern if you're buying old used components.

Here are 2 sources that may help you, they helped me a lot when I built my first PC

1. You can check if most of your parts are compatible with another here: https://pcpartpicker.com/

2. The compatibility octagon for understanding how different components of a PC work with one another, this video should clarify most things:

Back