Check out my BSNL Feb bill!!!

idea said:
All Right. Here are some Steps to follow:

1. blur out the telephone number and consumer number on your bill
2. Wait for your actual physical bill. It reveal Break Up of 58K amount. This break up is not available in online bill.
3. Spot Billing error based on breakup.
4. Visit BSNL Account officer with your usage prints and bill. Explain your discrepancy in detail.
5. If it is right/ if it is a case of faulty bill, they will correct it immediately on their system and will issue a duplicate bill.

All the Best.

I know it is not easy. But not tough also.

Just been to BSNL, Pune today for billing issue. Problem is resolved.
PS: Your Usage Snap would be useful here for proper input.

Do keep updated.

Lakh+ bill.. this is really sad and a major turn down..

Well i guess many are facing this issue, but their issues are getting resolved too.. so i guess ur frnd's will be sorted too..
Naga said:
Same thing is happening with a friend of mine. Had applied and paid for changing of Home 500 or something to UL1350. Bills came after 2 months for a lakh +!

Good to know your prob was resolved. Hope his works out too.

hmm...there was an interesting development.
well...the bill was corrected without me intervening...
even i went to bsnl office without knowing that my bill was corrected and was surprised to hear from lady there - "Sir, your bill is already corrected.you just pay 1493...and any amount for excess usage will be adjusted with next month's bill"
Now,paid my bill happily and looking forward to next months bill... :)

Is this right place to mention that i received my Jan 2009 bill from BSNL. My bill plan is 500C+ and my bill amount was Rs 454 to be exact. No to forget that i clocked almost 110GB of data in that month :p.

i got a bill of 21k from airtel when i first setup BB
tat thought my parents to put a limited plan :-D

70K :O ... reminds me of my 25K bill when i first got my UL 256 Kbps 2 yrs back. They didn't change my plan to UL. Had to use our source in BSNL. Finally got the average of previous 3 months bill .

I remember the time i got a bill for 7K !!!

Went straight to the office,threw the usage records at him,explained the problem and surrendered my connection...

Happy with Airtel ever since...Touch Wood

A temporary problem i just faced:

Landline phone disconnection after paying the bill !!!

No limit to crappy sarkari service i tell ya...

Switch said:
Is this right place to mention that i received my Jan 2009 bill from BSNL. My bill plan is 500C+ and my bill amount was Rs 454 to be exact. No to forget that i clocked almost 110GB of data in that month :p.

hold on are u saying u got a bill amount lower then what u are supposed to get ? if i am correct 500c plan comes to about 700+change with taxes and minimum charge for incoming calls.

adder said:
hold on are u saying u got a bill amount lower then what u are supposed to get ? if i am correct 500c plan comes to about 700+change with taxes and minimum charge for incoming calls.

mine is 500C+. it is 600+ taxes.

When i worked with airtel CC, one of customer use 777 Combo 2 Mbps (1 GB limit) got a 1,87,000 bill and bill authority provide only 90,000 weiver, i don't know what do with that customer...

Switch said:

hey switch, how can ur bill be only 454 for this plan
its should be a atleast 600+taxes (base plan charges)

Back