Citizen Eco-drive :)

sujai.shukla

Recruit
Got this yesterday as gift from my in-laws to be, to add up my collection of NOT verrry expensive timepieces. Quite fancy in terms of functions and looks if i may say! (I wanted a Rolex :arghh:)
20130814_211454.jpg
20130814_233735.jpg
20130814_233750.jpg

Congrats!!
Sorry, for the OT:

wasn't there a watch thread on TE?
need help to service my omega, which seems to have stopped. any suggestions?

Congrats!!
Sorry, for the OT:

wasn't there a watch thread on TE?
need help to service my omega, which seems to have stopped. any suggestions?

You can go to any AD for Omega. They will take it up. Maybe ship it back to the factory for service/oiling and change of parts. They will give you a quote there only, I think.

@OP: Nice watch. Wear it in good-health.

Reg Omega Watch Service did you chk with Ethos Watches...they might help.
You can go to any AD for Omega. They will take it up. Maybe ship it back to the factory for service/oiling and change of parts. They will give you a quote there only, I think.

@OP: Nice watch. Wear it in good-health.

I dont think its a part replacement or something required, just that i wear the watch so seldom ( in phases) that the watch seems to be dead. Might just be a regular service, but havent done that ever, so wanted to be sure where to give it for this servicing..

I dont think its a part replacement or something required, just that i wear the watch so seldom ( in phases) that the watch seems to be dead. Might just be a regular service, but havent done that ever, so wanted to be sure where to give it for this servicing..

Really difficult to say off-the-bat; what could be wrong with the watch. Usually 5-6 years is the recommended service cycle for automatics. I am assuming your Omega is an automatic / mechanical watch. Just take it to any authorized dealer for Omega they will give you a quote or maybe call you back if part replacement is needed. Is it not running even if you give it some light-arc shakes..?[DOUBLEPOST=1378838110][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here is the approximate pricing.

http://www.omegawatches.com/customer-service/watch-intervention/service-prices

Last edited:
Really difficult to say off-the-bat; what could be wrong with the watch. Usually 5-6 years is the recommended service cycle for automatics. I am assuming your Omega is an automatic / mechanical watch. Just take it to any authorized dealer for Omega they will give you a quote or maybe call you back if part replacement is needed. Is it not running even if you give it some light-arc shakes..?[DOUBLEPOST=1378838110][/DOUBLEPOST]

Here is the approximate pricing.

http://www.omegawatches.com/customer-service/watch-intervention/service-prices

thanks for the assistance! damn thats expensive!!
22k odd for servicing - !

not exactly OT but which Omega of the Omega|s you have has stopped?
Was thinking of this |Omega SeaMaster 212.30.36.20.03.001| as it has a rather smaller dial for my not so fat wrist! Thanks!

Back