Clear Screen Protector Guard For Samsung Handsets & Tab

hi,

Got the screen gaurd but not happy with it. It has horizontal lines running across it on the whole surface even under the label that helps you apply it on the phone, so clearly not a mishandling error.

Pawan Bisht said:
hi,

Got the screen gaurd but not happy with it. It has horizontal lines running across it on the whole surface even under the label that helps you apply it on the phone, so clearly not a mishandling error.
Hello

It has come with sandwich packing do not worry if it has lines on the top or bottom layer. Did you applied the guard yet?

Regards

Oh is that the case. When i tried to peel out the upper label itself came out with out peeling of the upper layer, i didn't knew its has something on the top layer too. Maybe thats why it has lines. I will try to peel the upper layer.

Pawan Bisht said:
Oh is that the case. When i tried to peel out the upper label itself came out with out peeling of the upper layer, i didn't knew its has something on the top layer too. Maybe thats why it has lines. I will try to peel the upper layer.
Yes that has 2 layers covering the screen guard to protect from scratches.

Regards

Hi,

Do you have Screen Guard for Samsung Duos E-2652, will it be EXACT size same as 1st screen guard (need to removed to use phone) provided by Samsung? How much for including shipping to Mumbai?

Hello

Sorry do not have it right now but i will ask my supplier about it and let you know if it is available with them

Regards

Emperor said:
Hi,

Do you have Screen Guard for Samsung Duos E-2652, will it be EXACT size same as 1st screen guard (need to removed to use phone) provided by Samsung? How much for including shipping to Mumbai?

Do you have "mirror Finnish" screen guard for Galaxy S LCD version ( normal galaxy S version will also do) ? what will be the price ?

Hello

Only clear is available coz not much people buy mirror screen guard that's why we do not keep it.

Regards

Tamoghno said:
Do you have "mirror Finnish" screen guard for Galaxy S LCD version ( normal galaxy S version will also do) ? what will be the price ?

Back