Clear Screen Protector Scratch Guard for HTC Handsets

time2shop said:
Hello

Yes Desire Z screen will be available tomorrow or may be on Monday. Waiting for the shipment and ordered Desire Z also in it.

Regards
good to know that.. now i can stop searching for these screen guards.. I hope they are of adpo brand?

vinaypro said:
good to know that.. now i can stop searching for these screen guards.. I hope they are of adpo brand?
Yes original Adpo from the direct agent. I am still waiting for the shippment because it was shipped on 8th and still in transit.
Regards

Hi,

Do you have screen Guards for HTC Desire and iPod Touch 2G in stock?

If available, Please let me know the payment modes and do you have ebay listing?

sriharsha_m said:
Hi,
Do you have screen Guards for HTC Desire and iPod Touch 2G in stock?
If available, Please let me know the payment modes and do you have ebay listing?
Hello
Yes HTC Desire G7 Guards Available but IPod Touch 2G is not available with me. I have eBay Listing also but i am selling here cheaper than eBay. You can see all screen guards for HTC on 1st page of this post.
Regards

sriharsha_m said:
Thanks for the quick reply, Does the iPod touch 4G one fit directly to 2G??
and Payment details plz :)
I really don't know if that works for 2G also. Why don't you try one ;) Sending you payment details through PM.
Regards

Sorry my bad, 4G has a front cam and a different screen guard layout, noticed it just now :p

Do you have screen guards for iPod touch 3G, I can try them.

sriharsha_m said:
Sorry my bad, 4G has a front cam and a different screen guard layout, noticed it just now :p
Do you have screen guards for iPod touch 3G, I can try them.
Do not have it and i know that you can use 2G & 3G same screen guard. How many do you want so that i can try them with my supplier and let you know tomorrow.
Regards

Guys Adpo Clear Screen Guard for HTC Desire Z is Out of Stock and will be available when we get next lot in few days.
Adpo Clear Screen Guard for HTC Desire HD is Available Now.
Waiting for orders :)
Regards

Back