1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Making room for new stuff.
1. CM Hyper 212 Plus
It is from 2010, and supports older style Intel and AMD sockets. No support for the latest Intel or Ryzen sockets.
Last I used it was with a 3rd gen Intel machine about half a decade ago.
Works as it should, and comes with everything needed to start using it.
It is generally in pretty good condition, but needs cleaning.

2. SP1 Bluetooth Speaker
Some generic Bluetooth speaker that I do not remember getting, not sure it ended up in my room.
Battery is dead, when connected using a Micro USB cable, starts to work fine in a couple of minutes. Tested for a few minutes.
Take it if you want to use it wired, or want to tinker and replace the battery or use the bluetooth module for something else.

3. TP Link 725N USB Wifi Adaptor
Old cheap Wifi Adaptor. Tested and working just as it should.

4. QCY TWS earphones
Bought these just when TWS were becoming a thing, before we had any good budget options available locally.
Bought from Aliexpress. Tested and work absolutely fine. Cleaned them with IPA and cotton swabs after.
I do not intend to include any eartips, but might search for something compatible and unused upon request. No promises.

5. Sony WI - C200 Bluetooth earphones
These are a couple of years old, probably the cheapest bluetooth earphones Sony sells.
Used them for a few months before moving on to a better pair.
Tested them before listing, working fine, and have pretty good battery life. Cleaned them with IPA and cotton swabs after.
I do not intend to include any eartips, but might search for something compatible and unused upon request. No promises.

6. Dynet 4Gb 1333 DDR3 RAM stick x 2

Got these sticks with some old combo from another member. Never used them, never even tested them.
THESE ARE UNTESTED.

7. HDMI(male) to VGA(female) Adaptor
Simple, cheap adaptor. Do not have a VGA input capable device to test. But was working fine last time I used it, a couple of years ago.
@manish_bhaumik asked for this on the previous thread.

8. DisplayPort(male) to HDMI(female) Adaptor
Got this from another forum member as a freebie about a year or 2 ago. Works as it should.
Does not support 4k, hence not in use anymore.

9. 5 x Short Micro USB Cables

Just a bunch of short micro usb cables that are included with other gadgets.

10. 2 x Molex to PCIe 6 pin adaptor cable
Unused adaptor cables, included with some GPU or PSU.

11. 8 pin to 2x 6 pin PCIe cable

12. 2x 6 pin to 8 pin PCIe cable

About the Giveaway:
- I will be giving away all of these items because these haven't been in use for several years, but are perfectly working. And I would love if someone else can use these, rather than contributing to ewaste.

- Buyer has to pay for shipping.

- I do not intend to use any website / service for tracking the giveaway. This is not a blind giveaway where everyone has equal chances of winning. This is not a first come first serve. Order of preference is as following:
Members I know > Experienced / Senior members > New members

- Whoever is interested in taking the items, please post right here on the thread, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, this is how I intend to keep it transparent.

- If you cannot spend a minute to read everything I had to say, you have zero chance of getting any item from here. Please understand that it takes time and effort to clean, test, list the items here and then pack everything.

- I will only be able to pack and ship these during the weekend, so please be patient.

giveaway1.JPGgiveaway2.JPGgiveaway3.JPGgiveaway4.JPGgiveaway5.JPGgiveaway6.JPGgiveaway7.JPGgiveaway8.JPGgiveaway9.JPGgiveaway10.JPGgiveaway11.JPGgiveaway12.JPGgiveaway13.JPGgiveaway14.JPGgiveaway15.JPGgiveaway16.JPGgiveaway17.JPGgiveaway18.JPGgiveaway19.JPGgiveaway20.JPG

Interested in the COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 plus. Have and old i5 and can make good use of it. Using the stock fan and it has become quite noisy these days. Always runs north of 1800 rpm. :(

Back