FS: Keyboard and Mice Clearance Sale - Mechanical Keyboards, Doubleshot PBT Keycaps

Did you even read the staff member's comments on that thread?
The edit button is supposed to go away so that everyone can see the old and the new stuff. Edit button is there for some time to correct honest mistakes. Not to update pricing every day or to change items.
If you want to add new items then you can post them in comments and then ask mods to merge new images/etc to the main post but that's it. You should update the pricing in a new post every time. So everyone can see what it was listed for, and what you are asking now.
Edited part should be added under the main post reflecting the date/time, just like an appendix. OP's topic, OP should be able to modify it any time he sees fit. The rule of disabling edit from one's own topic is arbitrary.

Edited part should be added under the main post reflecting the date/time, just like an appendix. OP's topic, OP should be able to modify it any time he sees fit. The rule of disabling edit from one's own topic is arbitrary.
Another one who hasn't read the staff post on thread I linked ‍

Sorry bro. It’s sold out. Only Razer keyboard available
The moderators take forever to approve my posts. I've been a member for more than 2 years, and only have positive feedback for all my purchases. One seller from the forum has even been to my place to deliver a GPU. By the time my message gets approved, the stuff is mostly sold. Wish the mods were more prompt.

Need a full size KB, else would have gone for the Razer.

Last edited:
The moderators take forever to approve my posts. I've been a member for more than 2 years, and only have positive feedback for all my purchases. One seller from the forum has even been to my place to deliver a GPU. By the time my message gets approved, the stuff is mostly sold. Wish the mods were more prompt.

Moderation may be slow, but he had already marked it as sold before you expressed interest.

1654797333386.png

OP Sorry for OT
@jha.nishant2003 You might have been an old member but haven't posted anything since then.

[10 Jun Revised price]
Razer Blackwidow V3 Tenkeyless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (Razer Yellow switch)
Initial price - 4500

Revised price 4000 [SOLD]

Razer Doubleshot PBT Keycap upgrade set WHITE
Initial price -1500
Revised price - 1350 [SOLD]

Combo offer - Razer keyboard and pbt keycaps - Rs 4900 [SOLD]

COMBO SOLD

Last edited:
Received K83 keyboard, seems to be working well so far. Thanks Girish for the deal, though the experience with Delhivery was not a good one (no fault on Girish's part). Leaving feedback.

Received K83 keyboard, seems to be working well so far. Thanks Girish for the deal, though the experience with Delhivery was not a good one (no fault on Girish's part). Leaving feedback.
Thank you for being a patient buyer. :)
Mods please close this thread as all products sold, delivered successfully and working as expected

Back