Clearance Sale, Netbook, HDDs, WD HDTV, Fake iphone, fake Ipod shuffle, 7MP Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Clearance Sale, Netbook, HDDs, WD HDTV, Fake iphone, fake Ipod shuffle, 7MP Camer

what else are left?

Re: Clearance Sale, Netbook, HDDs, WD HDTV, Fake iphone, fake Ipod shuffle, 7MP Camer

got hitachi hdd, working good

A++ seller, left iTrust

Zino said:
what else are left?
2 OF internal HDDs still pending payment, and hold time is over, 2 more seagate internal baracudda OEM Harddrives also for sale, but they have no warranty as they were from a branded PC.

PS2/Netbook still for sale.

what about the other hd player.

can you take a bit of time and edit my list and send back what is left through email.

i dunno why, never done this as i always have kept a window for any offer. really like to deal with you.

Zino said:
what about the other hd player.

Ah that one was when only WDHDTV was missing, but now almost all gone.

can you take a bit of time and edit my list and send back what is left through email.

Sure bro, ll do it rt now.

i dunno why, never done this as i always have kept a window for any offer. really like to deal with you.

cuz i share genetics n background as bhabhi ji ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back