Remaining Warranty Period
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not in use anymore
Item Name: Ant Esports VS400L
Condition: 5 out of 5, Good as new.
Official Warranty Status: 2 years
Additional info: This was used once for testing a build last month and since the, it's been lying unused.
Price: 1,100\-

Item Name: Sony MDR-XB55AP
Condition: 4 out of 5 works flawlessly
Official Warranty Status: 1 year
Price: 700\-

Item Name: Intel LGA 1150 cooler
Condition: 4 out of 5
Official Warranty Status: Over / None
Testing Warranty: 2 days
Additional inf : This is an unused cooler
Asking Price: 200\-

Item Name: Samsung Gear VR SM-R325 (you can refer the compatible mobile on this link https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/...artphones-are-compatible-with-which-gear-vrs/)
Condition: 4 out of 5
Official Warranty Status: Over / None
Testing Warranty: 2 days
Asking Price: 900\-

Am I missing something with the pricing of the PSU (1100 INR)? A new one at amazon.in costs 1189 INR right now and frequently drops to 999 INR on sales, that's including shipping.
Shipping a PSU is surely gonna cost near about 200 INR or more.

Last edited:
Am I missing something with the pricing of the PSU (1100 INR)? A new one at amazon.in costs 1189 INR right now and frequently drops to 999 INR on sales, that's including shipping.
Shipping a PSU is surely gonna cost near about 200 INR or more.
I was not aware of that but thanks for pointing that out. Let the pricing be as it is and interested buyer can DM their offers.

Extremely trustworthy seller. I'd say too pure for the world. It goes both ways I guess. I had informed him that I had no problem waiting out days, weeks, or even a month (Though not in these specific words; I had written "No rush, I have no problem. At your ease any day") and that he could ship at his convenience. Shiprocket and IndiaPost did him dirty and he has shipped the item to me at an unreasonable shipping price with DTDC while bearing the entire loss himself. All while facing a stiff deadline in his professional life.

Man, just saying, I could wait multiple months. My exams have started so I really didn't need it instantly and your job is more important than some electronics honestly.

I have undone that negotiated price and remitted a little more than that, eyeing to take it closer to a 50/50 shipping. That's the least I can do even though this leaves me guilty as he is still taking a giant loss when compared to the listed price here.

Last edited:
It's been nearly 40 days since I received the earphones. I don't have the invoice yet. 9 months of warranty remain and I have been waiting. I have DMed the seller 4 times on WhatsApp and once here in the DMs just for the invoice. All left on unread.

Request you to send the invoice since it would take less than a minute.

Back