Clifton Graphic T-Shirts for Rs. 89 and Rs.99 (Free Shipping)

Damn track on courier. Tracking says its arrived my local branch, but they not picking phone, neither delivering.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the call from courier that there is no parcel for me, but envelop from cliffton and they will deliver it tommorrow. I am like WTF ? Why would cliffton send me envelop and not my T-shirt ? DAMN !

Anyone else had this situation ?

Delivery on SUNDAY ....

DO NOT ACCEPT IT if you SUSPECT any mishandling with envelope/parcel. Just take it in hand & check if anything like tshirt are there or not if NOT than just refuse to accept & mail Sender about same.

ganesh177 said:
Damn track on courier. Tracking says its arrived my local branch, but they not picking phone, neither delivering.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Got the call from courier that there is no parcel for me, but envelop from cliffton and they will deliver it tommorrow. I am like WTF ? Why would cliffton send me envelop and not my T-shirt ? DAMN !

Anyone else had this situation ?

Okay, the guy came at 10 pm and called me down on the society gate as watchmen was not letting his 2- wheeler inside. He handed over me the so called envelop. Dumbheads did not tell me it was big size envelop with T-shirt inside. I had first experience with track on and it was not so pleasant.

Seriously i have had best experience with aramex, almost 10-12 deliveries without hassle and never missed any. I am actually surprised when people complaint about aramex.

Btw, T is of fine quality and worth the pay. Was worried about XL fitting, but it was fine as well.

Booked on 17 still no sign of delivery, shipped via Trackon but the parcel is somewhere in Nagpur as per tracking whereas i stay near Mumbai, wtf :mad:

They are run pretty much like a home business. The courier came from Tirupur - I guess that's where their factory is. Quality is average, even by the 99 bucks standards. Sizes are also larger by one I guess. I ordered an M, and thought it says M, it feels like L

^same here ! I recently bought on Rebook Tee which is XXL & fits me correctly. So I ordered XXL from them & it is lot bigger ! Like XXXL :bleh:

Ok, so I got a call from a Mr.Santosh from Clifton. Said that they were out of stock and that they would be making new pieces. Hence there would be a 3-4 day delay.
They aren't urgent for me, so I said i was cool with it. :)

I ordered 9 shirts btw :|

Revolution said:
That mean no more old mall ?

May be price will increase then.....

Ah.. I didn't think of it that way! :D

If you check out their site, now the cheapest deal is for women's underwear :p

^^ call them, they will offer you to choose from new stock, one of mine was out of stock and they offered me to choose from some existing one, but those are removed from their site, so they offered me to choose from new items

Back