Windows Clone installed programs, software, to a pendrive without reinstallation.

rybka

Disciple
Hi all, I have some programs installed in my Windows 7 X 64 bit and a program and software which i have installed from other user, by some Jugaad and i dont know the crack and its working fine. I want to know a method or a way so that i can store that program in my pendrive or other secondary storage device, so that i won't need to reinstall it again. I am not asking for backup or recovery of all programs or making them portable in pendrive.
I want to store that software as a whole in my pendrive so that I can access it from anywhere and i can use it in other computers without reinstalling it.

Not possible unless its some portable app which can be carried anywhere in a pen drive or freely transferable on any media across computers.
This isn't allowed here to be discussed but as you have mentioned that the programs are installed and cracked, you either have those crack files copied somewhere, in the installation path, in the setup zip or you might need to ask that jugadu person or download yourself from the net. You can also export registry keys pertaining to such programs but it will require a good knowledge on windows registry.

It means that, because of drivers and Windows settings (including the registry).I cannot install software from System 1 to System 2 or any other...without restoring a backup of the entire operating system files or a direct reinstall of the software on System 2 or any other system.

It means that, because of drivers and Windows settings (including the registry).I cannot install software from System 1 to System 2 or any other...without restoring a backup of the entire operating system files or a direct reinstall of the software on System 2 or any other system.
Correct! If you want to move to a newer storage like an ssd etc. you need to clone your existing windows partition.

It means i need to backup all my o/s and programs to a hard drive and restore it then back to a new computer .
Is it not possible to make it portable without reinstalling it again in secondary storage device or pen drive, as it will again ask for crack files and activation keys which i have got from that third person.
If I create a portable version from the installed program it will require all the files and registry keys which isn't always 100%. See I found the following link below as under for info.

https://helpdeskgeek.com/how-to/create-a-portable-version-of-any-application-in-windows/

Back