FS: Others Closet Clearance [Multiple Ancient Laptops, Tablet, CPUs, RAM sticks, Audio equipment, etc.]

I just want to get rid of this printer taking up space in my office. Selling for parts now, or you can get it serviced and use it yourself. This is final price drop, get this off me please.

Please note as stated in the above thread, the printer is lying unused for a couple of years, and hence needs to get its ink tank and paper feeder serviced. The adapter has been replaced with a new one by me to avoid any electrical mishaps.

Remaining items:

Epson L210 All-In-One Colour Printer & Scanner3000 1300+ Shipping

Need to post updated pics of the printer. Don't forget to post a pic of the broken notch.
Also can the printer still print? If yes it would be good if you can share a short clip to show it.

Need to post updated pics of the printer. Don't forget to post a pic of the broken notch.
Also can the printer still print? If yes it would be good if you can share a short clip to show it.

I will update pics tomorrow. It passes the print test and the scanner works flawlessly. I have not printed anything tho (I just canceled the print right after the paper feed) because the ink tank has dried up due to 2 years of storage. Hence, the need to get it serviced if you want to start using it. Don't have a service center in the small town where I live,

Back