PC Peripherals CM Storm FPS Tactics pad any better than ss qck or goliathus ?

raju.03kumar

Disciple
Planning to buy a mouse pad for my mx518 finally. Short listed razer goliathus alpha speed and ss qck mass. but cooler master's cm storm CS-M FPS tactics was released recently....

Wanna kno if the Duracloth in tactics pad is any better than goliathus speed or ss's qck pads:huh:. and i really love the don't in FPS game printed on the pad!:rofl:

PS:Most of my gaming is FPS only (CS, COD 4, etc..)

im using mx for the last 3 years or so n the best combo u cn ever gt wud be Razer Mantis cntrl !! (still using it) as u play FPS games !! its the best !! yea but it wud be a problem if u shifted to other pads coz al pads are difrnt thn MANTIS CONTROL !! MANTIS QUICK is similar to lot of pads !!
other good pad is Steelseries QCK as u kno !!

raju.03kumar said:
Planning to buy a mouse pad for my mx518 finally. Short listed razer goliathus alpha speed and ss qck mass. but cooler master's cm storm CS-M FPS tactics was released recently....

Wanna kno if the Duracloth in tactics pad is any better than goliathus speed or ss's qck pads:huh:. and i really love the don't in FPS game printed on the pad!:rofl:

it looks cool..........sort of guidelines printed on it bfr u should start FPS session:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: Cant say abt fabric quality.

And I Dont think u can get it here so soon.
Get mantis control for grip and speed for fast movement.

raju.03kumar said:

Dear Raju,

Log on to BuyGamingStuff.com or PM to predatorvj . I saw the new CM Storm series gaming gears there . Your transaction will be 101% safe. :)

If you have a littile more budget go for CS - X Battle Pad DP . Both Battle Pad DP and FPS Tactics offer great control , but FPS tactics is something awsome . I fired from both these pads in just concluded ICGC finals in Goa , CM had set up a feel zone there .

BTW I had couple of transactions with predatorvj and you are 101 % safe there :hap2:

thanks guys for your reply....

Went to the itdepot (chennai) yest to get the first hand experience on the pad..and they have even lower prices on the cm's pads:eek:hyeah: than wat predatorvj had to offer.

cm storm pad:
well i don't know even though they were weaved so tightly still i get that itchy feeling or like scratchy feeeeeeling :huh:

goliathus:
had a better feeling than the cm's pad. and the weave is tighter. glides like butter...

one more thing i read some where don't remember cm's pad cannot live that long wen compared with the competition.

And one more question??? can i wash my pad..cas i saw Arun.P's pad wen he bought'em but now its full of dust and all the glide i've talking about is lost...

kanofine said:
If you have a littile more budget go for CS - X Battle Pad DP . Both Battle Pad DP and FPS Tactics offer great control , but FPS tactics is something awsome . I fired from both these pads in just concluded ICGC finals in Goa , CM had set up a feel zone there .

BTW I had couple of transactions with predatorvj and you are 101 % safe there :hap2:

@kanofine: have you used goliathus before???? if so can you temme the difference between the two???
Gowt1ham said:
it looks cool..........sort of guidelines printed on it bfr u should start FPS session:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah: Cant say abt fabric quality.

And I Dont think u can get it here so soon.
Get mantis control for grip and speed for fast movement.
@Gowt1ham: wake up bro..its already here and retailers already have them in their shelves

ISHROCZ_14 said:
im using mx for the last 3 years or so n the best combo u cn ever gt wud be Razer Mantis cntrl !! (still using it) as u play FPS games !! its the best !! yea but it wud be a problem if u shifted to other pads coz al pads are difrnt thn MANTIS CONTROL !! MANTIS QUICK is similar to lot of pads !!
other good pad is Steelseries QCK as u kno !!
@ISHROCZ_14: mantis is an eol product rite??? it's not there on the razer website

raju.03kumar said:
thanks guys for your reply....

Went to the itdepot (chennai) yest to get the first hand experience on the pad..and they have even lower prices on the cm's pads:eek:hyeah: than wat predatorvj had to offer.

cm storm pad:
well i don't know even though they were weaved so tightly still i get that itchy feeling or like scratchy feeeeeeling :huh:

goliathus:
had a better feeling than the cm's pad. and the weave is tighter. glides like butter...

one more thing i read some where don't remember cm's pad cannot live that long wen compared with the competition.

And one more question??? can i wash my pad..cas i saw Arun.P's pad wen he bought'em but now its full of dust and all the glide i've talking about is lost...

@kanofine: have you used goliathus before???? if so can you temme the difference between the two???

@Gowt1ham: wake up bro..its already here and retailers already have them in their shelves
@ISHROCZ_14: mantis is an eol product rite??? it's not there on the razer website

Raju, I own Goliathus control . Currently using it to collect the dust on my desk. I did experiance both FPS Tactics and Battle Pad DP and seems perfect for me . Mainly FPS Tactics , but I used Sentinel Advance there with both these pads. I find FPS tactics surface more smoother than Goliathus control mainly while turning left right there were no jirks which I used to feel while CS 1.6 . But battle Pad DP was so smooth that many times I lost the aim . But it could be just matter of practice .

As far as weave is concerned , I do not find any bad quality weave from CM. As long as it has replacement warranty and service support in India available I do not care. My Goliathus bottom side got stripped the second day I bought it.

I am using Asus Mouse Pad which i have got free along with Asus mother board and having Logitech Mx518 .

Is Mouse pad Play such a important role ?

there are lot of companies offering Mouse pads like steelseries ,razer , Asus etc.

what are the feature / parameters for the Good Mouse pads .

Pls suggest .

MX-518 traditionally works best with SteelSeries pads.

The SS mousepads have a very nice & even glide, also it doesnt slip or overglide. Its the right amount IMO.

I'd recommend goin for the Qck Mass .. also becoz of its thickness.

Back