PC Peripherals CM600 or Corsair VX450 or Tagan TG500-U37

j1n M@tt said:
^^ya dats wat keeps me from buying Antec, even if I can get hold of Antec somehow, the RMA will be the difficult part.

btw guys wats ur opinion abt Glacial Power GP-AL650AA @4.3k? almost the same price of that of VX450.

It's an awesome PSU, total VFM @ 4.8k, but it's 1 tier over the VX450's targetted segment, so go for that only if you need more power or have some big upgrades planned.

Very tight on budget : Corsair CX400 (Ditto as VX450, Just 50W less and comes with 3yr corsair warranty)

Else: VX450 ofcroz

j1n M@tt said:
btw Antec Earthenware 500W @3.2k is also a gud option and far better than VX450, but finding dealers for Antec is the difficult part :)

I highly doubt the price and availability of the EA 500. Please double-check with your sources.

AFAIK, IT Depot/Antec India themselves do not have stock.

cranky said:
I'm using the EA380 in one of my rigs. It is a Seasonic like the VX, and is a little quieter (which is the main reason it's running that rig).

The Earthwatts series (except the EA380) made a transition to Delta as their OEM a couple of months back. Jonnyguru tested the Delta unit and it turned out to be pretty good - slightly better than even the Seasonic based Corsair.

There was a bit of confusion in identifying them though. During the transition period they came labeled as EA-500D , however with newer batches that D was dropped.

^^ya, u r right...I again checked with my dealer, he said EA 500 is not available now, but Earthwatts EA 430 is available but the price will be around 3.37k including VAT. But he said EA 650SLi is still available for 4.8k.

and I think antec as bad warranty support too over here in India.... and did someone said that it is better than VX450?? or my ears are ringing!!!

Back