CNY - MP4 nation deals

avi

Skilled
Happy Year Of The Snake!

[h=4]Chinese New Year Sale[/h]Hi All

I want to wish all of you a very happy and prosperous year of the Snake! In Hong Kong the celebrations are on for Chinese New Year and our offices have been closed since Friday but we will reopen on Thursday, please accept our apologies if we are not able to respond to your tickets or get your orders out until we reopen on Thursday.

Till we reopen you can take advantage of our CNY Sale:

Brainwavz Alpha Earphones Just $12.00

Brainwavz Peridot Headphone Stand Just $24.50

Vsonic GR07 MKII Earphones Just $159.50
Includes free Fedex to select destinations.

Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition Earphones Just $159.50

We also have these special CNY deals:

- FiiO E17 Audio Amp: Get a free Brainwavz R1 earphones and Brainwavz Zirconia headphone stand as free gifts.

- Topping TP30 Audio Amp: Get a free Brainwavz Zirconia headphone stand as a free gift.

- Brainwavz M5 (any color) - Buy one get one free!

All specials and deals will end on Friday. Help us out and let others know about our specials and deals.

Have a wonderful weekend and a very happy new year!

Enjoy
Raz
http://www.mp4nation.net

Brainwavz M5 is a solid performer for the $ and it has better overall SQ than M1/M2/Pro Alpha, only downside is built quality but one should not complain for the deal price.
Beware of the fact that FedEx will sometimes attract customs so overall cost might increase in that case.

I bought 1+1 M5 (without Mic, copper color) @ US$ 42.27 = Rs.2371.91

Was lucky to escape custom duty.

If someone wants to take it at actual cost (half of Rs.2371.91 = 1186) + local shipping, please let me know.

Back