College anthems

Angel

Disciple
Hi guys,
Remember you college days... Ragging :) Every college had some kind of Anthem ... Hope your college was not that ancient not to have one...

Remember it ??? they were the most funny part of college life.
I will like to invite you all to remember anything like that ...
Let's live the college life again :)

Well here I go...Last Year(My 12th) we had a new English teacher....She is quite young well to be precise 29-31 years young :p and pretty too :):)

English is very easy so we had a lot of fun in the class...many of my friends used to get their 6600's and play songs like Hey Sexy Lady and Kaho Na Kaho ..she wudve definitely heard only faint noises of the same since the class was so noisy!!

By the time she came 2 the back benches the mobiles were all hidden ;);) or else muted so no idea she had the songs were being played for her.

WOH COLLEGE KE DIN???..

Yeh degree bhi lelo ye naukari bhi lelo
Bhale Chheen lo mujhse USA ka Visa
magar mujhko lauta do college ki canteen vo chaay ka pani vo teeKha samosaa

college ki sabse purani nishaanee
vo chaayvaalaa jise saare kehte the... jaani vo jaani ke hathon ki 'cutting' chaay meethee vo chupkese journal mein bheji hui chitthi vo padh te hi chiththi uska bhadakna vo chehre ki laali vo aankhon ka gussaa...

kadi dhoop mein apne ghar se nikalnaa
vo project ki Khatir shahar bhar bhataknaa vo lecture mein doston ki proxy lagaanaa vo sir ko chidhanaa ,vo aeroplane udaanaa vo submission ki raton ko jagnaa jagaanaa vo orals ki kahani vo practical ka kissaa....

bimaari ka detention ke time bahanaa
vo doosron ke assignments ko apnaa banaanaa vo seminar ke din paironka chhatpatanaa vo works! hop mein din raat pasinaa bahanaa vo exam ke din ka bechain maahaul par vo maa ka vishvas - Teachar ka Bharosaa...

Tour ki! wo lambisi raatein
vo doston se canteen me pyaari si baatein vo gathering ke din ka ladnaa Jhagadnaa vo Teachers ka yuhin hamesha akadnaa bhulaaye nahin bhool sakta hai koi vo college, vo shararatein vo javani...
vo kagaz ki kashti vo barish ka pani...

freekill said:
Well here I go...Last Year(My 12th) we had a new English teacher....She is quite young well to be precise 29-31 years young :p and pretty too :):)

English is very easy so we had a lot of fun in the class...many of my friends used to get their 6600's and play songs like Hey Sexy Lady and Kaho Na Kaho ..she wudve definitely heard only faint noises of the same since the class was so noisy!!

By the time she came 2 the back benches the mobiles were all hidden ;);) or else muted so no idea she had the songs were being played for her.
Lol, We usually used to read novels in class, my frnd sitting in front of me had gotten hold of a book called Secrets of sex...he was reading that with his head bent, the teacher came right next to him and asked what book aws he reading, he just threw it back at me, the teacher asked if that was my book. I threw the back to the person behind me, and it continued, the teacher was like a monkey in the middle running from desk to desk trying to catch that book, ultimately some1 switched that book with a Dan Brown one(almost every1 wud have a coupla novels in the desk) and gave it to her, and she returned it with a warning later :D

Awesome!!! Awesome!!! Awesome!!!

Nikhil posted 1.53 minutes later:

But whenever I read novels, I always take care to make sure that it is not obvious. I wear my specs and read with my head looking up. so, it looks like I am paying full attention to the teacher but my eyes would be looking down towards a book.....

I started reading novels in class only in my 11th. And have been doing so since then. 3 yrs.....

Back