Coming to India from UK. Let me know if some one needs any thing/help

urssriks

Disciple
Hi Guys,
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this thread [mods please move accordingly]

I am coming to India for a vacation :clap:for 20 days. I can help fellow TE members if they need something from London.
Please stick on for the things not available in India and very easy to carry , things like ear phones etc :D will be easier.
Also, collecting at Banglore Airport will be preferred either by you or by your friends.

Payment terms can be worked up on.

P.S:: this is not my business, thought of helping fellow Member's after seeing this thread http://www.techenclave.com/general-talk/please-help-me-get-iron-man-184647.html

Possible to get the FRIENDS Bluray set? All 10 seasons? Around 30 pounds i heard. Forgot the shop my friend told..

Can u able to get me Lost Serial Complete Collection, and please let me know the price too, i need it for very cheap, Used also fine for me :) i just need to see lost in Blue-ray :)

I think u'll have to provide min a source for the purchases. U cannot expect him to go hunting for things you want... :p

Even I want a Iron Man 2 Action Figure but I am not able to get hold of a source in UK (London) that sells it. :(

Yup u r right but me too dono the source :( thats why i left the source choice to him itself he hee hee hee :)

I see it in ebay UK search and let me know if you find.
nehaladsul said:
I think u'll have to provide min a source for the purchases. U cannot expect him to go hunting for things you want... :p

Even I want a Iron Man 2 Action Figure but I am not able to get hold of a source in UK (London) that sells it. :(

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Please search give me the link I will try to get hold of it.
m-jeri said:
Possible to get the FRIENDS Bluray set? All 10 seasons? Around 30 pounds i heard. Forgot the shop my friend told..

urssriks said:
I can help if you want to come to Banglore AIRPORT to collect choclates :p
Sob... Sob... Even I cannot come to Bangalore to collect a figure... :(

BTW, when are you coming here... I mean the date...??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Sorry... U are coming on 5th March... U had mentioned in my thread... :p

March 4th is the flight and march 5th morning 4.40 I will be in banglore Airport. Can courier it if you think it will be cheap and I will not have any problems :)
nehaladsul said:
Sob... Sob... Even I cannot come to Bangalore to collect a figure... :(

BTW, when are you coming here... I mean the date...??

urssriks said:
March 4th is the flight and march 5th morning 4.40 I will be in banglore Airport. Can courier it if you think it will be cheap and I will not have any problems :)
You are a diamond mate... :clap:

Well, I couldn't get an Iron Man 2 figure... :(

But I managed to find a Batman figure that is going real cheap... But I don't know if the seller can ship it in time for it to reach you before 4th... :(

He says it will take between 7 to 25 days for the item to reach UK... :(

Well I am not sure why you didnt find this link

iron man figure items - Get great deals on Toys Games, Crafts items on eBay UK! and this
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&...=aps&hvadid=6476813766&ref=pd_sl_5w6wo9s5dc_b
nehaladsul said:
You are a diamond mate... :clap:

Well, I couldn't get an Iron Man 2 figure... :(

But I managed to find a Batman figure that is going real cheap... But I don't know if the seller can ship it in time for it to reach you before 4th... :(

He says it will take between 7 to 25 days for the item to reach UK... :(

I already saw those links... But they are overpriced there plus many of them are not from Marvel Select (Official licensee).

Add to that they charge ~ 20 GBP for Shipping within UK... :(

That brings the price of the figure close to 40 GBP when it reaches you. That is 3000 Rupees!! :O

The same figure when purchased locally costs ~ 14 GBP i.e. Rs.1000/-

Thats the beauty of UK :mad: :mad: ANyways one of hte fellow members asked a ZTE Blade not sure if he ordered or not. people can come to banglore airport to greet me and can take a Choclate lint :p in return ;)
nehaladsul said:
I already saw those links... But they are overpriced there plus many of them are not from Marvel Select (Official licensee).

Add to that they charge ~ 20 GBP for Shipping within UK... :(

That brings the price of the figure close to 40 GBP when it reaches you. That is 3000 Rupees!! :O

The same figure when purchased locally costs ~ 14 GBP i.e. Rs.1000/-

Back