Comprehensive Browser Speed Comparison Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheriff

Disciple
Here's a neat guide which compares all the major browsers exsiting today, on Linux, MacOS and Windows.
http://www.howtocreate.co.uk/browserSpeed.html

The Test result for windows
Opera seems to perform admirably well on most tasks, on any platform. When it comes to page rendering (tables, CSS or images), most of the major browsers perform very fast, with very little to distinguish between them. When it comes to scripts, Opera clearly holds its head above the others, nearly twice as fast as the others.

Take that Firefox Fanboys :bleh: :tongue:

Coming back to topic, even the warm start and cold start timings, which have nothin to do with conx. are better for new Opera 8.0 than FF

Sheriff said:
Coming back to topic, even the warm start and cold start timings, which have nothin to do with conx. are better for new Opera 8.0 than FF
Yeah i noticed that too. It's lighting fast to load when compared to Opera 7. But i guess these timings increase wid gradual use ( increase in disk cache may be )

What is this Neo Nazis thread ?
Coming to the topic Opera's page rendering is horrible, FF is still my primary browser.

THREAD LOCKED

Those of you with those wise comments expect a pm.
ABSOLUTELY NO: insults to individuals, groups, or nationalities, sedition, anti-Semitism, ****ography [etc.]. Links to any pages containing the topics mentioned above are prohibited as well. The administrators/moderators reserve the right to add to this list. This applies to the entire site.

We will not tolerate any discussion about Nazism here.You don't understand what it is.
i live here & i know what it is.
When your an Indian & walking down the street here in Europe & you come across Neo-Nazi's
who love Hitler just like some here do too,they will beat you,stab you,shot you & everything your imagination wont think of.
How Can you mix the Greatness of Gandhi with a lamer/idiot like Hitler,or even dear to bring his name in such a discussion.

I love Gandhi & will always do,& i would have been so damn proud if i was an Indian to have Gandhi in my blood,as great of a country India is Gandhi is as great too.

I promise you next time,any1 will open such a discussion,or use such an avatar,you will get the ban before you even know it

I can't believe i am writing this in a tech forum,let alone writing this,thank you for ruining my day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back