PC Peripherals Compressed air can ?

SoulFire

Skilled
Oct 22, 2005
i havebeen bitten by the vacum crap , i used it as a blower n not immidiately but after a week upto a month somethng jus dies

and my frens rusty dusty ol comp no issues, from then i jus use a hand pump available for 60 bux + a nice rugged brush that does the job well enough

DONT use a vacum as a blower it will definitely cause damageif not conk up something

Eazy

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
I use the rubber bulb blower which costs around 30/- from the street stalls in Lamington Road. The one I am currently using has lasted me 5 years already.

Eazy

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
palito said:
a picture possible

here is a picture.... and yeah it may be for 10/- I could not rememeber the exact price... it is available in the road side stalls at Lamington Road

janitha

Adept
Jul 31, 2007
You can get one at photo stores, one with a brush at the nozzle. It is used for blowing dust off from photo equipment like lenses, camera body. May cost Rs.30-50.

Eazy

Skilled
Mar 23, 2005
janitha said:
You can get one at photo stores, one with a brush at the nozzle. It is used for blowing dust off from photo equipment like lenses, camera body. May cost Rs.30-50.

The ones at the photo shops do not blow with as much force as this one - RIGHT ? or do they now sell these same ones in photo stores ?

The one of which I posted the picture is available from the street hawkers on Lamington Road Mumbai.

janitha

Adept
Jul 31, 2007
Eazy said:
The ones at the photo shops do not blow with as much force as this one - RIGHT ? or do they now sell these same ones in photo stores ?

The one of which I posted the picture is available from the street hawkers on Lamington Road Mumbai.

I have not seen those in the picture posted by you but these ones are similar except the brush which can also be removes and replaced.

janitha

Adept
Jul 31, 2007
Eazy said:

I have not seen those in the picture posted by you but these ones are similar except the brush which can also be removed and replaced.

Chief-Techie

Adept
Sep 25, 2006
Eazy said:
here is a picture.... and yeah it may be for 10/- I could not rememeber the exact price... it is available in the road side stalls at Lamington Road
is it Available in a Hardware Shop or Automobile Spares Shop ?

vikrant.forums

Disciple
Jun 30, 2009
saumilsingh said:
AFAIK, the static buildup issue is only there when air is sucked in and not when it is blown out.

That sounds weird :S i too have read that vacuum cleaners aren't a good idea cuz of static

matoind

Adept
May 24, 2009
Buy a cheap chinese blower for Rs 700 from a Shop in Industrial Hardware market. In Delhi it is Chawri Bazaar. They are excellent.