Budget 10-15K Confused 520,525 or 720

shanx

Disciple
Hey fellow TE members!

I wanted to get a windows phone ( and hence you see me selling my Optimus L9 just 5 months after getting it). The confusion is which to get- the 520,525 or the 720.

Usage pattern is typically lots of Whatsapping throughout the day, an hour or so of calling and a little net browsing ( only if i don't have my tab with me but usually its always there). Also pics! Lots of them! The L9 has an okish camera so i wanted an upgrade!

I will be using the phone for a year or so ( next upgrade to an iPhone or a more premium WP8 device in a few months, will keep this phone as standby then).

Please suggest the best VFM phone. If i spend less on the phone i will probably get an 21.5" FHD monitor for my laptop! :)

Can't say unless you see a benchmark.

With the Z1, the ultra is actually slow, only manages 10-20MB/s write/read. The extreme pushes it up to 40/40MB/s which is what Z1 tops out at.[DOUBLEPOST=1392241009][/DOUBLEPOST]
To clarify the pro camera issue - pro camera has been merged with nokia camera and it is available for all lumia devices with the excpetion of a few modes reserved for the pureview branded ones! Else its an awesome app and i find it really nice!
yeah ? so can you access an interface that looks like this...

35fa003763e50ebc.jpg

Ok need help in purchasing Nokia Lumia 720 CC 1057 Silicone cover black! Can anyone post the best place and its price to purchase from? Would prefer Cash On Delivery payment mechanism!

no-name tpu case not good enough ?

3 months from now its going to get beat up anyway.

nokia has good build quality, the screen is what you want to protect. tempered glass or gadget shieldz.

i already have a matte screen guard by ncase on it! will switch to gadget shieldz in a few months!
And i am using a gel case from some unknown brand it does the job but i wanted the nokia one!

Back