Confused between LG Optimus One & Samsung Galaxy Ace

vinaycm

Adept
I've planning to move to a mid range android phone for quite some time and has almost finalized upon the LG Optimus One.. But now the Samsung Galaxy Ace has been released with some better specs at a slight price premium and iam not totally confused..

The Samsung Galaxy Ace's price is around 3k higher with better specs than the LG Optimus One, other than for its lesser ram (just half of that of the O1) and lesser battery capacity.. Though i dont care for the latter, the lesser amount of ram seems to be a bit of a concern for me..

Is it advisable to shell out extra for the Ace?? Which would make a better vfm phone..

Almost every site suggests the O1 (before the Ace was released) at the price point and being a newer model couldnt yet find a good review for the Ace yet..

Waiting for your valuable suggestions..

its a good phone i liked it a lot but Just learnt that LG Optimus One does not support flash 10.1 so website will not open which has flash content, the sales guy tried best to install it but nothing worked.

On LG forums I finally found the truth that LG advertised it on box Flash 10.1 support but the ARM 6 processor is not supported by adobe flash.

Flash is not supported on either Ace or Optimus One. Moto Defy would be a wrong choice, it's running Android 2.1, which means you will not be able to install apps on MicroSD along woth other cons as I referred earlier. Don't depend on the Updates which is yet to be announced in India.

ranjan2001 said:
its a good phone i liked it a lot but Just learnt that LG Optimus One does not support flash 10.1 so website will not open which has flash content, the sales guy tried best to install it but nothing worked.

On LG forums I finally found the truth that LG advertised it on box Flash 10.1 support but the ARM 6 processor is not supported by adobe flash.

even Ace doesnt support Adobe flash..

Defy might support it, but as already mentioned, OS is 2.1

If you need flash,I9003 Galaxy SL is a good chocie

Back