confused btw samsung galaxy 3 and lg optimus one p500

guys as the lg optimus one p500 is available in india ...i am going to buy it within the next 10 days..but again my mind is confused as to should i go for samsung galaxy 3 or lg optimus one p500.lg beats samsung in every department except the display colours that is 262k for lg and 16m for samsung.would that make any major difference in user experiance and running of apps and games extra..or should i go for it..desperately need ur advice ppl..please help me out asap..
thanks in advance..

suhas_sm said:
Expecting too much, too soon. Let them get the first gen snapdragons on budget phones first :)
The new chips have the same snapdragon processor as first gen, just a better gpu. They should be cheaper actually as they're built on a 45nm process vs 65nm of gen 1. Lets hope the spice mi-410 launches at a decent price :)

DarkAngel said:
The LG has 512MB RAM compared to Sammies 256MB RAM. LG has better proccy and graphics. LG has better screen resolution (Standard HVGA vs WQVGA in Samsung) IMO LG wins hands down :D
GSM Arena lists the RAM as only 419MB. LG's website dosent list the amount of ram at all. Can anyone who actually has the phone confirm if it has 512MB?

yaju13385 said:
Guys how abt HTC ARIA , its yet to be launched here. Has 384 MB ram , front camera good resolution screen , might be the one to be considered.

Considering the price of the wildfire itself, Aria is gonna be >15k for sure. So unless u like Sense, the LG is much better value,

Today I was searching for Optimus one. Staples were selling for 11200, but its out of stock. LG brand store and Spice store in Noida said 12500 last price(which exceeds the recommended price on LG site).

Any pointers on where to buy in Noida for 11500 or less

Back