Confused which Mobile to buy after Iphone 3g

I was always fond of touchscreens so around two years back I hooked myself up with Iphone 3g best touchscreen phone around till date. But now it has done its job and is about to retire, so i have started looking for a replacement. Never realized that looking for a replacement would be so tough.
To be very honest..I am not what you call entertainment junkie. My use is very basic, like making calls, checking mails, calculator, notepad....But i need a phone which looks super awesome in hand of entrepreneur like me is less common. Price within 30K........ I was quite sold on HD2 but then its WM UI am not very sure of.
Do let me know friends.. Thanks...

believe it or not.. i was in the exact same state as you when i sold off my iphone 3G..

i arrived to 1 logical conclusion - get hold of an iphone 4 anyhow :)

Just picked up a Samsung Galaxy S after ditching my two year old Iphone 3G. Despite it being a little more kludgy and a little less intuitive than the Iphone interface, it's almost a copy of it. I recommend it, especially for it's larger screen and the fact that you don't have to tell Stevie every little thing you want to do on your phone through Itunes.

To be very honest. I dont want another iphone. I think just upgrading to latest UI is sufficient and VFM rather than buying iphone 4. I dont like nokia's they are all so same. Friends Touchscreen is not a must have anymore.

I was rather thinking about Blackberry Bold 2. But its a bit old now, I like torch feature but hate its slider feature and back is plain ugly.

My sister has HTC desire and i dont find it goodlooking or classy at all.

I want something i can fall in love with again and i dont think Galaxy can do that too, its not at all classy.. Very ordinary...

Should i just wait for Bold 3??? I want a phone with super speed and exceptional battery backup... very classy nothing else matters..

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

To be very honest. I dont want another iphone. I think just upgrading to latest UI is sufficient and VFM rather than buying iphone 4. I dont like nokia's they are all so same. Friends Touchscreen is not a must have anymore.

I was rather thinking about Blackberry Bold 2. But its a bit old now, I like torch feature but hate its slider feature and back is plain ugly.

My sister has HTC desire and i dont find it goodlooking or classy at all.

I want something i can fall in love with again and i dont think Galaxy can do that too, its not at all classy.. Very ordinary...

Should i just wait for Bold 3??? I want a phone with super speed and exceptional battery backup... very classy nothing else matters..

somebodystopme said:
I was always fond of touchscreens so around two years back I hooked myself up with Iphone 3g best touchscreen phone around till date. But now it has done its job and is about to retire, so i have started looking for a replacement. Never realized that looking for a replacement would be so tough.

To be very honest..I am not what you call entertainment junkie. My use is very basic, like making calls, checking mails, calculator, notepad....But i need a phone which looks super awesome in hand of entrepreneur like me is less common. Price within 30K........ I was quite sold on HD2 but then its WM UI am not very sure of.

Do let me know friends.. Thanks...
If your iphone 3G is still functional, keep using it till end of October. We will then see lot of windows phone 7 apps and newer Android devices.

somebodystopme said:
what do u guys think about hd2??? Should i just buy one and change it to android?
nah. like i said earlier, wait for another month or two. You can get a phone that stumps HD2 and runs Android. (Desire HD)

Back