Convert Your CAR Stereo into a Great MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

Have a Look At this Photo .

What it Actually is :
  • Well lets assume that you have a old cassette player or the new CD/DVD car player and you would like to convert the same to a good Digital jerk free Car Player ,What this device does is that it connects to the car lighter socket and you set a FM transmission frequency To Say 100 and Then Tune your Cars FM radio to 100 .This Will Then start transmitting to the FM car radio .This Device has a remote control so navigation is easy .So you can plug a SD Card a USB pen drive or a external device like a ipod to it using a stereo to stereo wire that is Included .
Features :
  • Can Use SD Card ,Pen drives And other external audio devices like Ipods .
  • 206 FM Channels
  • LCD Display And Also Navigational Controls In the Device itself
  • Comes With a Remote
Pricing :
  • The Same is Priced At Rs :750/- + Shipping @ Rs :85/- DTDC All Ovr India .
Warranty Terms :
  • No Warranty,Only 7 Days DOA Warranty once you receive the same .
How To Buy :
  • Kindly PM me for more details and how to buy this product .

Any review for this product the anufacturers name something so I can google a bit as I am definately interested....Also wont the device get over heated etc ?

lazyme said:

Hi ,

Thanks For the Same ,I Also did My Research and there Are To Many Companies That Make This ,My Stuff is Good In qualtity ,The Lowest Product Was Around 250 Bucks That They Are selling at 360 odd here .The stuff i am typically selling is for 999 over there .

@ others :No Heat Issues And The Quality of The same is superb .

Hey Guys even My Remote is Better

I have been a FM modulator in my car to play mp3
from USB. Quality is OK, quite fine for normal film music etc.

Unless there are additional features like last song memory, shuffle play etc, there seems to be no reason to buy this over the cheap ebay one.

quad said:
I have been a FM modulator in my car to play mp3

from USB. Quality is OK, quite fine for normal film music etc.

Unless there are additional features like last song memory, shuffle play etc, there seems to be no reason to buy this over the cheap ebay one.

Hey

Have a Look At That Cheap Player Remote :p

Hi Guys ,
It Makes No Sense if People Are Going To Pawn The Thread created By Dealers ,Can Some Mod Take Care Please .I would Request Removal of All OT From The Thread .:mad:

I too request mods to delete OT posts.... Just trying to inform members of better deal.... no offense.... :ashamed: :ashamed:

Almost every single head unit these days comes with MP3 support. This particular device is only useful if you are using a very old head unit. The quality of output won't be great - it'll be FM radio quality i.e. equivalent to around 64kbps mp3.

I've used one such player that I got from dealextreme.com. Sound quality is acceptable but not really great. When we go out on long trips my friend's cars used to tune into the same frequency to hear the songs !!

i have something similar.. i dont get any static... but i do get a little bit of interference.. leaving that its a pretty neat gadget..

my uncle picked this up in dubai and brought it back here..lol

Anyways best of luck with the sale amarbir..

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back