Graphic Cards Cool, Silent and Powerful Graphic Card for 1680*1080 resolution Gaming?

Even Ati HD 5670 can handle 1680*1050 and this card is the cheapest option with those features but anyone can spend as much as he/she can.....:p

I checked up the 6850 in NP today, was only able to find 3 Variants:

Sapphire - ~9.8k -2yr warranty

MSI OC - ~10k -3yr warranty

Asus - ~11.5k -3yr warranty

@Maya2009

I was not able to find HIS cards, do you know a store in Nehru Place which will have them?

why are you suggesting not to buy MSI cards?

Sapphire has only 2 yrs warranty, most have recommended it- isn't one yr less warranty a big -ve?

Also, someone please confirm if my PSU should be good enough for 6850? I have detailed PSU few comments ago.

Thanks

I have decided on getting a 6850, last question - will my PSU (Tacens Supero 500w) handle it?

If not which PSU is recommended?

Specs:

PhenomII 555BE Unlocked to four cores and 15% overclocked

2*2GB DDR3 Corsairs

~FUTURE~ Radeon 6850

Maya2009 said:
Yeah get Saphire or HIS 6850 GPU...

also the 6950 is very good card and thnk under 18k....:)

don't buy msi cards

heh!!

why no MSI ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

robp said:
I have decided on getting a 6850, last question - will my PSU (Tacens Supero 500w) handle it?

If not which PSU is recommended?

Specs:

PhenomII 555BE Unlocked to four cores and 15% overclocked

2*2GB DDR3 Corsairs

~FUTURE~ Radeon 6850

You should be better off with Corsair VX550 or VX450, or the CoolerMaster GX450

i haven't heard about Tacen so i am guessing its not comparable to Corsair

tacen is good enough but since you will be ocing and getter a more powerful card in future. Vx550 or vx450 or even GX550 for that matter will be the one to go with.

GX550 is crap. GX450 might be better in fact, at least for the specs. But I would avoid CM extreme power and GX series as they have been badly criticized.

Go for:

Seasonic 550 or more

Corsair 550 or more

Cooler master silent pro 550 or more

Antec enthusiast grade psus at 550 watts or more

Ok, so choice would be Corsair VX550W or CM GX550W. Both are in AMD Certified PSU list.

@comp@ddict- going for 550W because I am already running PhenomII unlocked and overclocked in CM310 cabby with only the inbuilt 120mm back-fan.

@rite- will Seasonic be available in Nehru Place, Delhi? This AMD Certified PSU -Seasonic X-560 560W- looks nice and is modular, just like my current PSU- will love to get this if OK?

Thinking ahead here of plans to overclock my 6850, would you recommend a front fan to cool things down inside- also please suggest a good HSF for keeping the PII cool when its helping the 6850 with Crysis2?

Getting there-thanks

VX 550 at 4.6 is really good, and somehow i feel the VX450 quality had gone down with my personnel experience as well some friend's. But VX550 still is rock solid.

robp said:
Ok, so choice would be Corsair VX550W or CM GX550W. Both are in AMD Certified PSU list.

@comp@ddict- going for 550W because I am already running PhenomII unlocked and overclocked in CM310 cabby with only the inbuilt 120mm back-fan.

@rite- will Seasonic be available in Nehru Place, Delhi? This AMD Certified PSU -Seasonic X-560 560W- looks nice and is modular, just like my current PSU- will love to get this if OK?

Thinking ahead here of plans to overclock my 6850, would you recommend a front fan to cool things down inside- also please suggest a good HSF for keeping the PII cool when its helping the 6850 with Crysis2?

Getting there-thanks
The Cooler Master GX series PSU are really bad excluding the GX 450 which has a dedicated thread of its own in the PC Peripherals section http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/cooler-master-gx-450w-187325.html, go for the Corsair VX 550 ~ 4400/- INR Enthusiast Series here in Bangalore OR if you are on a tight budget go for the FSP Blue Storm Pro 500W ~ 3500/- INR, FSP is the OEM for most other PSU brands. here is review and price -- FSP Blue Storm 500w « XSReviews and Theitdepot - FSP Blue Storm Pro 500W PowerSupply, hope this helps.

So getting these-

Radeon 6850-(Asus or Sapphire)

Corsair VX 550

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

and a Front Fan(suggestions?) for CM310

Got me only a Sapphire 6850 at 9250 on weekend from NP.

Played over the weekend Far Cry, worked nicely.

Working ok with my Tacens Supero 500w, will check more.

thanks to all who helped

Back