PC Peripherals Cooler Master 690 II Advanced Debut JAN 10

Re: CM 690 II Advanced Debut JAN 10...

I hold my comments till I see some interior shots or know the improvement list, so far from the exterior shots it seems like slightly modified mesh covering and (probably) all black interiors.

They better use that top mesh to mount fans from outside instead of inside like current CM690. That'll make good use of space inside.

K62 still remains on top of my list for my next cabinet. :)

Wonder what's the fuss about! :S

The same exterior plasticky build remains with the corners rounded and so does that slot for the 140mm fan on the side panel exactly opposite to the CPU cooler.

Perhaps the interiors're may get a face-lift - a hole on the plate where the motherboard's mounted for easy removal of a cooler backplate. Perhaps some extra slots for easy cable management.

If they don't get the hard drive cage straight this time, the CM690 II is an EPIC FAIL!

There is no way CM690-II is full tower... unless CM gigantically increased the overall proportions of the cabby, those pics don't look anything like full tower. :)

:(

Back to dreaming about the HAF. Seriously the CM690 is my biggest regret. So badly wish now had gone full ATX. Had the money, not the brains/foresight.

asingh said:
:(

Back to dreaming about the HAF. Seriously the CM690 is my biggest regret. So badly wish now had gone full ATX. Had the money, not the brains/foresight.

Hey,CM690 isn't that bad..
at 4.5k it's one of the best cases you can get on the market today..

^^ Never said it is bad. Just realized that full-ATX is much much better. Specially with Xfire, and OEM HSFs.

But yes for price and best in class - CM690 is there. True.

Interiors -

cm6902advanced.jpg

Source

naveen58 said:
i'm expecting it to be full tower this time..
let's keep the fingers crossed..

hahahha......not CM 690......It cant be priced less than 5k if its a full tower and CM 690 has always been budget gaming cabby.

Gowt1ham said:
hahahha......not CM 690......It cant be priced less than 5k if its a full tower and CM 690 has always been budget gaming cabby.

Ezzactly . If this is true , then CM 690 II wil be priced here @ 6k-8k

Ha ha I stand corrected. Just as I predicted how it would turn out to be! :rofl:

So much for the full ATX case onlookers - lookout for something else.

Thank you for the link Sidhu! :)

Back