Budget 71-90K Cooler Master NR200

I'm also planning a portable NR200 build with a 2080Ti if I get a 3080Ti. I'm gonna use my older 2700X on a Asrock B450 mobo. Could go for an X570 mobo, cause I might consider upgrading a CPU, also the using a Seasonic 620W PSU which I had ordered for another build but went ahead with a cheaper Gigabyte PSU for a build for a friend. BTW what is the difference between the NR200 and the NR200P?

I'm also planning a portable NR200 build with a 2080Ti if I get a 3080Ti. I'm gonna use my older 2700X on a Asrock B450 mobo. Could go for an X570 mobo, cause I might consider upgrading a CPU, also the using a Seasonic 620W PSU which I had ordered for another build but went ahead with a cheaper Gigabyte PSU for a build for a friend. BTW what is the difference between the NR200 and the NR200P?
You get two 120M Sickle Flow Cooler Master Fans, Tempered Glass, PCIE Gen3 x16 slot adapter for GPU to vertical mount it

1. SFX - got the v850 from Vedant for 12.5.
2. Itx - what's with all the love for gigabyte mobos? b450i ASRock here. Running a 5800x without a bios flash :) Well, I've flashed it now.
GB has bad BIOSes (they take forever) bad QC and wait till you have to deal with their svc center in Delhi..
I just read up on another person's post on how his mobo refuses to be RMA'd/ upgraded, and (of course) boot. Still, GB gets all the love.
And no Sugo 14 onwards is just sad. Microwaves look better nowadays. Mine even had a mirror finish.

The v850 is the least noisy part of my system right now. It barely ramps up and is practically inaudible. V1 gets all the hate.
Just RMA is later (10 years is a long time) if it's too unnerving. SF750's have been burning up all over town and are as overpriced as they come.

You CAN use a 240 if you want on the bottom. It doesn't have to be something with a pump at the bottom. It's not the end of the world (GN has a video, I read about it for a week and I had no issues with a CM 240 ML.)
You should however aim for a rad-mounted pump. I would advise the kuhler series. Look around.

Back